Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.

UPDATE: They called me and made it right! Power in numbers! Thanks for all the help!
Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! 49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477
Sponsored

Last edited:

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didn’t care because if I didn’t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Don’t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that haven’t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and I’ll tell the world.
Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477

So sorry. 😔

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Edit: appears the GM made right by OP, mission accomplished folks, call off the attacks and remove the reviews 😎

Review time! Let’s bring that 4.4/5 down a bit!

Last edited:
OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
call Ford customer service, inform them of the greedy dealership, ask for reimbursement. Fight, fight, fight - don't give up and don't give in

I've been raising hell all night and all day and will keep it up. The dealership continues to feed me lies. The latest one is "all dealers are doing this now" so of course I checked around to several dealers and both informed me they do NOT markup reservations orders, only stock Broncos. Everyone that orders one pays the MSRP. Pointed that out to the salesman and crickets.....

Sponsored

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You paid it right? I would have walked. $3k is a low ADM to risk so much future business too. Negative reviews and word of mouth will easily exceed $3k in short order. Future damage could be much much higher. Time to start posting negative reviews. They should have aimed Higher if they were goin to be shady aholes

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not sure what exact procedure, if any, is involved in getting the list in this thread updated, but you surely should do so.

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'08 F250 Super Duty, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Some car dealers just don't give a f*@k however with that being said, did you request/receive a signed sales agreement when you placed your order?

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same msrp deal here w/ a settlement statement fully itemizing costs. But If they don't honor that when mine arrives, I'm just going to walk away, but not before I make certain the entire world knows about their business practices and integrity. Any dealer that tries to or does do this is going to screw you every time they can in the future. Some folks love the fight. Me, I won't fight to force someone to take my money. In a year this craziness will be mostly over.

Bob Blaylock

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Dodge Dart
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been raising hell all night and all day and will keep it up. The dealership continues to feed me lies. The latest one is "all dealers are doing this now" so of course I checked around to several dealers and both informed me they do NOT markup reservations orders, only stock Broncos. Everyone that orders one pays the MSRP. Pointed that out to the salesman and crickets.....
$3,000 might be within the range that you can take them to small claims court, if you can argue that you were reasonably led to believe you would be charged MSRP, and now they're trying to charge you more by that amount.

Usually, these markups are more in the $10,000 to $30,000 range, and I am given to understand that that's kind of a “magic number” for screwing over customers—to high to take to small claims court, but not enough to be worth the cost of full litigation. I'm not certain, but I think that here in California, the ceiling for small claims court is around $5,000.

———

On a quick Google search, it appears that the limits are higher than I thought, $10,000 here in California, and for you, in Georgia, $15,000.

Sponsored

heynow14

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco - BL SAS MT LUX SOFT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
$3,000 might be within the range that you can take them to small claims court, if you can argue that you were reasonably led to believe you would be charged MSRP, and now they're trying to charge you more by that amount.

Usually, these markups are more in the $10,000 to $30,000 range, and I am given to understand that that's kind of a “magic number” for screwing over customers—to high to take to small claims court, but not enough to be worth the cost of full litigation. I'm not certain, but I think that here in California, the ceiling for small claims court is around $5,000.

———

On a quick Google search, it appears that the limits are higher than I thought, $10,000 here in California, and for you, in Georgia, $15,000.
I suggest the going the court route is just bad business. Taking time to fill out gov't paperwork, wait for a date, take a chance you get a checked out judge, time off work, stress, bullsh!t...not worth the effort.

I say you release the B6G hounds and punch them in the mouth...a much more enticing option...to me anyway...

GaryB2220

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'99 4runner, '10 Town & Country
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

left a review calling them out for being greedy scumbags. good luck

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
You paid it right? I would have walked. $3k is a low ADM to risk so much future business too. Negative reviews and word of mouth will easily exceed $3k in short order. Future damage could be much much higher. Time to start posting negative reviews. They should have aimed Higher if they were goin to be shady aholes
Wife's Christmas present and her 1st New Car, so couldn't walk.
Sponsored