Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

WIDirtFishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
that's strange because when I go to my reviews it shows up.
I see it at the link posted.
Also it looks like it just posted on google 2 minutes ago. When you sort by "newest".
I think reviews with photos go through some AI algorithm or something for review.

TurnerNHooch

Badlands
First Name
Patti
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 YJ & all the F150s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

bronco6g forum members every time we see one of these posts
Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! 1639515974782
I emailed my salesman the first time I saw one of these threads and got confirmation. So stressful! I absolutely feel terrible for people this is happening to and I hope that these dealers will get the picture that this is not cool. I'm more concerned that an over eager customer will convince a salesmen to sell them mine as I'm arriving, to watch someone else drive of with my precious. (this happened to my dad with an F150 :cry:)

DoubleH2016

Badlands
First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I helped the cause here and posted a negative review. It's worth the 3 minutes it takes to let them know what scumbags they are for doing this to people who've waited so long to get their dream rigs.

Sponsored
OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I see it at the link posted.
Also it looks like it just posted on google 2 minutes ago. When you sort by "newest".
I think reviews with photos go through some AI algorithm or something for review.
Cleaned it up a little. Can't have big brother censoring me for saying sucks

Docindahouze

Base
First Name
Doc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 2016 Ford F-150 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn this sucks man. Ok i helped out with the google review.

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I emailed my salesman the first time I saw one of these threads and got confirmation. So stressful! I absolutely feel terrible for people this is happening to and I hope that these dealers will get the picture that this is not cool. I'm more concerned that an over eager customer will convince a salesmen to sell them mine as I'm arriving, to watch someone else drive of with my precious. (this happened to my dad with an F150 :cry:)
You and I both ordered from the same dealership, so fingers crossed they keep to their word for both of us!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I at least hope there are some WTF/uncomfortable conversations happening at the dealership right now.

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few months back I ordered my 2022 Bronco through Loganville Ford...

You can take what I posted with a grain of salt, but I believe its not productive to try and hurt a business if they haven't done anything wrong. It may have been a misunderstanding, an oversight. For me, I would like to see the OP post their deal sheet. What they posted earlier is the order sheet to Ford, and not the actual deal sheet to clear up any misgivings. I hope all parties can come to an amicable agreement.
I think we can all agree that the new car market is extremely hot, and supply & demand allows dealers to profit off of the demand during a time like this. The big difference, that you yourself noted in this situation, is that the dealer told you up front at the time of ordering your vehicle that they would charge you additional markup. You're talking about ordering a "few months back" aka late into 2021, versus a reservation that I'm assuming OP placed over a year ago now.

The long story short is this: additional markup added between the time of ordering and the time of sale is unacceptable, and should hurt their business for being grossly unethical.
Sponsored