Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

They showed the costs *they offered you at the time* -- they did not legally bind themselves to not add *additional costs at the time of delivery*
Whether or not this this is a legally binding contract (which may differ from state to state) is not the point. The OP reserved the vehicle through Ford's website and ordered the vehicle months in advance. The standard industry practice (despite what a small number of these dealers are trying to pull) is to charge the price on the order sheet and notify the customers of any fees.

The people on this forum are attempting to convince the dealer ownership that taking advantage of one customer for a few thousand dollars is not worth their reputation.

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not an off-roader, never have, but want to give it a go when I get my Bronco. So my question is, how many carry around a nitrogen tank, to refill after airing (nitrogening) down on the trails?
I refill my kegerator tank at home (it's a commercial sized tank that is about 4 times the size of the typical home system.) The last time I swapped a tank it was about $30. 70% Nitrogen/30% CO2. Nitrogen is cheap in bulk.

ABar

Wildtrak
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just hit them with another one this am....keep it going Happy Hump day everyone!!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll hit them with a negative review when I get to work.

One thing this release has done is expose piece of shit dealers, that's for sure. If you're going to charge ADM tell folks in advance and give them the opportunity to do something beforehand.

Sponsored

rfiorillo

Badlands
First Name
Ralph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didnā€™t care because if I didnā€™t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Donā€™t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that havenā€™t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and Iā€™ll tell the

Dr.Detroit

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Ford F-150 XLT 150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Wife's Christmas present and her 1st New Car, so couldn't walk.
You will see the 3k in resale, that is a nice truck. The stealerships are out of hand. Ford has done ok in getting them to not be so greedy but once the vehicle leaves the plant, they own it.
Unfortunate.

This stealership is going to feel the full weight of public opinion from the 6g crowd. Even tho 3k is not a really huge markup in today's standards of 10-100k..
I know so many, who were happy to pay 3k over. I just feel for those who ordered and were told MSRP, they should be honored. I really feel these stealerships are putting themselves out of business in the long run with this act. Many are not there to help the customers, they are there to fleece the customers. This model needs changing asap.

NKovo11

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Focus
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
hit them with a bad review this morning!! Dishonest dealers??

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! 1639568684643

omega145

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Expected to see a 10-20K markup. I would've paid the 3K too and then complained about it all over the internet while enjoying my brand new Bronco. I bet a ton of us would've paid it no question ask considering we have no idea when we'll be getting ours and every other Bronco is marked up at least 10K.

cclkramer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 ford f350 diesel dually
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just hit google one star. WOW! All the reviews make this stealership a train wreck.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Expected to see a 10-20K markup. I would've paid the 3K too and then complained about it all over the internet while enjoying my brand new Bronco. I bet a ton of us would've paid it no question ask considering we have no idea when we'll be getting ours and every other Bronco is marked up at least 10K.
Not any other bronco. Just the ones in stock. OPā€™s order is a 2.3 soft top big bend with sas. Other than the tow pkg, I believe they could order that right now from another large metro Atlanta dealer and reasonably have exactly what they want in a few months without paying adm.

Cold_steel

Badlands
First Name
Trey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If the dealer thinks they are helping their case with all of the angry replies to the review bombs- lol

just making things worse buddy.

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
dropped another review via burner account #1

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Member of Bronco6g: They added an ADM to my reserved and ordered Bronco! šŸ˜¢šŸ˜¤šŸ¤¬

Bronco6g:

Ford Bronco Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!! 1639568684643

I'm perfectly fine with a dealer adding mark ups on normal, dealer stock models. Its capitalism and supply / demand economics. If someone is willing to spend $20k above sticker to have the GT 500 that the dealer was allocated, great! The idea of adding a mark up upon delivery of a vehicle that a customer reserved through the Ford website, and elected to have delivered to that dealer though, makes my blood boil.
Capitalism, lol. If someone orders a vehicle without at the time nailing down an agreed price with the seller, and later is charged more on delivery based on supply/demand, then you've got your supply/demand capitalism. Capitalism can suck or not.
Sponsored