First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco BaseSquatch, 2023 Tesla Y Performance
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hi, newbie here. I plan to order a 2022 2 door soon. My trusty 2012 Wrangler 2 door is 10 now and I should be looking for a replacement. My Wrangler only has 36k miles and in perfect shape so I don't need a vehicle now, I can wait as long as it takes, don't care.

I know we have a Vendor / Dealer Reviews and Feedback section in the marketplace but doesn't have much in it.

Do we have a thread that recommends dealerships to order from? I would like to pay MSRP (or less obviously!) and nothing more, no exhaust tip coating or, rubber and plastic rust protection treatment B.S.

It would be great to have a dealership spreadsheet by area that members would recommend, heck even specific sales people that were great (if allowed by the forum).

I'm in Charlotte NC.
Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi, newbie here. I plan to order a 2022 2 door soon. My trusty 2012 Wrangler 2 door is 10 now and I should be looking for a replacement. My Wrangler only has 36k miles and in perfect shape so I don't need a vehicle now, I can wait as long as it takes, don't care.

I know we have a Vendor / Dealer Reviews and Feedback section in the marketplace but doesn't have much in it.

Do we have a thread that recommends dealerships to order from? I would like to pay MSRP (or less obviously!) and nothing more, no exhaust tip coating or, rubber and plastic rust protection treatment B.S.

It would be great to have a dealership spreadsheet by area that members would recommend, heck even specific sales people that were great (if allowed by the forum).

I'm in Charlotte NC.
I know that zip code! :)
I work in the 28273 area.

To quote what I hear often: "Don't buy a vehicle in Charlotte unless you have no choice". I only bought near me because the extra fees were equal to what i would lose in income to go elsewhere to get a better price. But YMMV.

My advice for you is to call Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV . It's about 4.5 hours away, but they have a great reputation for being fair and one of the more respectable dealerships out there. They post on the forums here, too, and many threads also have good things to say about them. Their ID on here is @StephensAutoCenter if you want to look them up or reach out to them.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mark Ficken has Broncos! At $20k and up ADM! I checked into a Badlands with an MSRP of $60,200. Their price? $85k. They asked “can I assist you?” I said “no way in hell!”.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Due to the current state of dealer allocations, all of the dealers who actually respect their customers are being screwed. The additional shortages are causing "0 ADM" dealers to go back on their words.

Hard to recommend anyone in a state of affairs like this.

OP
OP
JBlanco

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know that zip code! :)
I work in the 28273 area.

To quote what I hear often: "Don't buy a vehicle in Charlotte unless you have no choice". I only bought near me because the extra fees were equal to what i would lose in income to go elsewhere to get a better price. But YMMV.

My advice for you is to call Stephens Auto Center in Danville, WV . It's about 4.5 hours away, but they have a great reputation for being fair and one of the more respectable dealerships out there. They post on the forums here, too, and many threads also have good things to say about them. Their ID on here is @StephensAutoCenter if you want to look them up or reach out to them.
Thank you for the recommendation. I have no problems driving a bit more to save $ and have a good buying experience.
I live in the 28273 area.
Two weeks ago I drove to Nashville TN to buy a boat. No biggie for us.

Sponsored

Draughon

Badlands
First Name
Daylon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 4-Series
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm in Charlotte NC.

Following! I'd be interested to find dealers in Dallas / Ft Worth area who aren't jacking up MSRP as well.

I convert my reservation to an order in about 2 weeks (got the email last thursday)

Maybe I'll get my 2D BadSquatch by 2023. ;-)

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Mark Ficken has Broncos! At $20k and up ADM! I checked into a Badlands with an MSRP of $60,200. Their price? $85k. They asked “can I assist you?” I said “no way in hell!”.
Someone pointed out to me that if you say their name with a bit less enunciation, it sounds like "Muhh-fuggin Ford". :) And yeah, their ADMs are insane. Other dealerships are increasing theirs for MY22 because of them, too. Hence why going out of the area is in your best interest now.

Lakeman77

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for the recommendation. I have no problems driving a bit more to save $ and have a good buying experience.
I live in the 28273 area.
Two weeks ago I drove to Nashville TN to buy a boat. No biggie for us.
If you don't mind going to Nashville, my experience with Two Rivers Ford has been good. Not that I have my bronco yet (Day 2 reservation-holding out for a hardtop), but they are selling at invoice and Matthew Barker has been very proactive with communication.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Find the biggest dealer you can and negotiate an MSRP deal. Small dealers are going to get virtually no allocation. Ford painted everyone into a corner.

OP
OP
JBlanco

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Find the biggest dealer you can and negotiate an MSRP deal. Small dealers are going to get virtually no allocation. Ford painted everyone into a corner.
I appreciate the recommendation but honestly, I am in zero hurry to get the Bronco. Gas prices are sky rocketing and if I get a 2023, I'll likely just pay cash for it if I start putting some money away in the Bronco piggy bank. + trading in/selling the Wrangler.

OP
OP
JBlanco

JBlanco

Base
First Name
Julio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model