Sponsored

Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order?

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my dealership said they ordered my Bronco via phone conversation with me on 10-15-21! I asked for something to confirm the order but have received nothing. What should I be receiving or demanding from them? I want something proving my order especially to verify I'm not a 99 code like I have heard about???
Sponsored

OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So my dealership said they ordered my Bronco via phone conversation with me on 10-15-21! I asked for something to confirm the order but have received nothing. What should I be receiving or demanding from them? I want something proving my order especially to verify I'm not a 99 code like I have heard about???
And the order was place correctly, obviously.

WildernessMan

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You should receive a email from Ford confirming your MY22 order which I’ve heard can take up to 5-7 days to receive after your order was placed by the dealership. Also your dealer will have a copy of your order that they can give you and it will show what priority code your build is. Priority codes 10 thru 19 means Ford can schedule your build when they are ready to do so.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA, it will have your build specs and priority code. Also be sure to get a signed purchase agreement between you and the sales manager.

Example of Dora
Ford Bronco Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order? 1635339524482

OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA, it will have your build specs and priority code. Also be sure to get a signed purchase agreement between you and the sales manager.

Example of Dora
Ford Bronco Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order? 1635339524482
Excellent and thank you

Sponsored

bronconagurski

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 corvette and 2022 Maverick Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Had the e-mail from Ford when I got home from placing my order at the dealership.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't gotten an order confirmation, but my order is updated on Ford so 🤷‍♂️

DwnSth

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR, 2013 F150, 2014 GC, 2002 TJ,
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

At minimum they should have at least sent you the DORA to confirm what you were ordering. My dealer said they ordered even though I have yet to sign anything for the '22 order but I have no email from Ford. Just 'Ordering with Dealer' on web site.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At minimum they should have at least sent you the DORA to confirm what you were ordering. My dealer said they ordered even though I have yet to sign anything for the '22 order but I have no email from Ford. Just 'Ordering with Dealer' on web site.
Yea, I checked that this morning and I don't even have that.

BigSki150

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco 2 Door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just did my order over the phone and already have the DORA, email confirmation from Ford and updated on my Ford account in the space of 20 minutes. I even forgot to tell him to add towing and already have an updated DORA.

Bruzer22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1968 Mustang, 2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems quite inconsistent. I ordered and had the email from Ford within minutes, but nothing on the website. I do have the WBDO, signed agreements, blah, blah, blah. Also not a reservation holder so ultimately, I'm in no hurry.

But it's odd how some folks get the email, some don't. Some get updated on the Ford website, some don't.

OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I just did my order over the phone and already have the DORA, email confirmation from Ford and updated on my Ford account in the space of 20 minutes. I even forgot to tell him to add towing and already have an updated DORA.
Wow, I'm feeling pretty crappy now.
Sponsored