Sponsored

Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order?

OP
OP

Laser Craft

Base
First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Seems quite inconsistent. I ordered and had the email from Ford within minutes, but nothing on the website. I do have the WBDO, signed agreements, blah, blah, blah. Also not a reservation holder so ultimately, I'm in no hurry.

But it's odd how some folks get the email, some don't. Some get updated on the Ford website, some don't.
I'm not a reservation holder either and in no hurry, but I still would like to see something after hearing about all the nightmares.
Sponsored

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm not a reservation holder either and in no hurry, but I still would like to see something after hearing about all the nightmares.
Keep on the dealer. On the plus side, you should have a few years to get it sorted.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So my dealership said they ordered my Bronco via phone conversation with me on 10-15-21! I asked for something to confirm the order but have received nothing. What should I be receiving or demanding from them? I want something proving my order especially to verify I'm not a 99 code like I have heard about???
I did my re-order on the 19th. I did this in person and got the order sheet. Usually within 24 hours the Dealer gives me a DORA form. It is conformation from Ford that they received the order and it has all the codes on it. I have not received it and my Dealer cannot see that they ever got it either. It's been a day and still, Dealer has no answers. Now I am getting worried. I have also not received an email from Ford but from the comments...it may be some time until they do...some people have never got an email. My Dealer has been great to work with but I am now getting worried. Maybe this and the continued top problems is a "sign".

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgment and Vehicle Order Confirmation
[/QUOTE]
I always have received my DORA in 24 hours. re-ordered on the 19th and even my Dealer cannot see that a DORA has been issued. Is anyone else not getting their DORA's when requested??????????????????????????

Sponsored

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ask your dealer for a copy of your DORA, it will have your build specs and priority code. Also be sure to get a signed purchase agreement between you and the sales manager.

Example of Dora
1635339524482.png
This is NOT the DORA. This is your ordering form that you immediately get from your Dealer. The DORA comes back from the factory (usually within 24 hours) and everything is coded.

DrSquatch

Big Bend
First Name
Russell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Explorer ST
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

oblivion

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is NOT the DORA. This is your ordering form that you immediately get from your Dealer. The DORA comes back from the factory (usually within 24 hours) and everything is coded.
You sure? Then please post an example of what a DORA is. I have placed two orders and several updates and never once received a coded document form the factory afterwards.

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

You sure? Then please post an example of what a DORA is. I have placed two orders and several updates and never once received a coded document form the factory afterwards.
Positive. The sheet posted above is the initial order "Preview" that you and your dealer look over, you sign it and the dealer transmits it to Ford. The DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) is from the factory that they accepted the order...basically confirmed it. Copy of my initial Bronco order below (with redactions). Note that it shows item coding for every item in the first column. Without this....the order may not have been accepted or processed. My current concern as I have not received (nor my Dealer) a DORA back for my 2022 re-order. It usually comes back in 24 hours.
Ford Bronco Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order? scan0005

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Positive. The sheet posted above is the initial order "Preview" that you and your dealer look over, you sign it and the dealer transmits it to Ford. The DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) is from the factory that they accepted the order...basically confirmed it. Copy of my initial Bronco order below (with redactions). Note that it shows item coding for every item in the first column. Without this....the order may not have been accepted or processed. My current concern as I have not received (nor my Dealer) a DORA back for my 2022 re-order. It usually comes back in 24 hours.
Ford Bronco Dealership said they placed my order! What's next? Should I get an confirmation of order? scan0005
FYI:
I received a DORA 24 hours after my initial Bronco Order.
I received a DORA within 24 hrs of my Ranger order. Both this year.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Positive. The sheet posted above is the initial order "Preview" that you and your dealer look over, you sign it and the dealer transmits it to Ford. The DORA (Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement) is from the factory that they accepted the order...basically confirmed it
Seems that the two terms have become conflated on this forum as several dealership have posted the preview sheet and referred to it as a DORA. Anyway, for the intended purposes of the OP confirming his build is correct and priority code is schedulable, the preview sheet should suffice and the DORA will further confirm that Ford has it in their system.
Sponsored