Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm back, and maybe still able to buy my Bronco. I did a search before starting this post but was unable to find the old dealership breakdown thread with the incredible spreadsheet on who offered what regarding pricing.

My question: can someone link me to that, and does anyone know if it's been updated to reflect the reports that x plan won't be honored for the Bronco?

I was all set with Galpin and a day 2 reservation, but the pandemic made me move across the country and it's doubtful I'll be back by the summer.

Also if anyone just knows of a great St. Louis dealership feel free to chime in. (I think I can still move my reservation with the new date they pushed back to right? Sorry y'all I've been busy with the move, getting my real estate license and working on this second interview for a job more like my old one halfway across the country. I'm a little behind the curve now)
Sponsored

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm back, and maybe still able to buy my Bronco. I did a search before starting this post but was unable to find the old dealership breakdown thread with the incredible spreadsheet on who offered what regarding pricing.

My question: can someone link me to that, and does anyone know if it's been updated to reflect the reports that x plan won't be honored for the Bronco?

I was all set with Galpin and a day 2 reservation, but the pandemic made me move across the country and it's doubtful I'll be back by the summer.

Also if anyone just knows of a great St. Louis dealership feel free to chime in. (I think I can still move my reservation with the new date they pushed back to right? Sorry y'all I've been busy with the move, getting my real estate license and working on this second interview for a job more like my old one halfway across the country. I'm a little behind the curve now)
Laura Ford. $2000 under MSRP.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you mean this one?

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...m-x-plans-special-discounts-master-list.2010/

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My reservation is at Dave Sinclair. I actually spoke with the GM on the phone yesterday. He gave me some very realistic expectations as to when I’d be able to order and take delivery (I have a mid Sept reservation). He told me that they got 117 reservations in the first 24 hours and to also probably plan on receiving a MY22. I would likely not get a call from them to order until very late, possibly as late as Feb. This, of course, all depends on how many reservations actually get converted to orders. He’s thinking 40-50%. Which would possibly bump me up a bit. He also told me that they would only be getting one model that will be available for test drives, but it would require renting it for the day. That’s the only way Ford would give them something for people to drive and he’d be going down the list in order of reservations to book drives. He was very helpful and didn’t feed me any bullshit.

Sponsored
OP
OP
AcenTitus

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You guys are awesome, thanks

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I switched my reservation from Suntrup to Granger because Suntrup said they would not offer any plan pricing, and would be selling the car AT MSRP. They also were not very responsive to any requests for information. I am considering switching my reservation from Granger to Laura Ford... I'm weighing (invoice - $1000 + 567mi round trip) vs (MSRP - $2000 + 172mi round trip).

BDBJ79

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle-less
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I switched my reservation from Suntrup to Granger because Suntrup said they would not offer any plan pricing, and would be selling the car AT MSRP. They also were not very responsive to any requests for information. I am considering switching my reservation from Granger to Laura Ford... I'm weighing (invoice - $1000 + 567mi round trip) vs (MSRP - $2000 + 172mi round trip).
My experience with Suntrup has been horrible on multiple occasions. I refuse to do business with them anymore.

Sponsored

Adumb

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Area 51 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My experience with Suntrup has been horrible on multiple occasions. I refuse to do business with them anymore.
That's exactly how I feel about Glendale Jeep.

OP
OP
AcenTitus

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have officially moved from Galpin to Laura Ford. Thanks y'all. Within minutes of changing my order over, I heard from my point of contact and had a nice conversation about what I'd be doing. Confirmed that come order time I'd be able to take out a Ranger and an F150 back to back to lock in my feelings on the 2.3 vs 2.7 (I've already driven the Ranger but didn't want to waste the guy's time as he had people coming in the door when I got back since the 2.3 seemed perfectly fine to me).

One more thing figured out! Now to sell a bunch of houses so I can pay for this thing...
Sponsored