Dealership selling new Bronco for $72K+ over MSRP.

Lazerus

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL. Land Rover Discovery Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
They've got a red Wildtrak marked up from $58K to $98K
Jesus wept. Throwing out ADM's almost equal to or even more than MSRP. What a shyster. This guy would steal a kid's lollipop and try to sell it back to them.

Sooner

Base
First Name
Ted
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 F100, 56 CJ5, 11 F250, 17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They have a chat that pops up on their website, I left a comment telling them what I thought. Load them up with comments

BroncoAgain

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"14 Wrangler JKUR, Ram 2500 6.7 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Those kinds of dealers are providing us with some comedy relief. Someone will walk in with $100 bills with a white powder on them all.

Deleted member 13702

I’m starting to feel like this is almost by design anymore. Part of me keeps wondering if Ford corporate is delaying production on purpose to drive the price and the demand up. Especially when they are doing nothing to stop these ridiculous mark ups.

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think this is nuts, but they are just asking.

You can show your dissatisfaction but simply not purchasing it.

As long as they didn't already promise it to someone else, you can't call foul. If someone comes along and buys it then its a mutual transaction with an agreed upon price.

Comments like "milking stupid rich people" are irrelevant. Remember if you have 10 million dollars, $135,000 isn't that much. It's like a person with 1 million dollars buying a $13,500 dollar car.

Bdockins

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

It’s a First Edition. North of $100k is absolutely what they should be sold for. Any less is a deliberate charity gift on their part. No one is making people pay ADMs; might be a shit dealer but it’s bananas for anyone to not understand that the market for a Bronco is +$10-30k MSRP at MINIMUM. let’s all be glad we reserved and all be hopeful we get the deal we planned to get when the Broncos finally arrive.

Mike Zike

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Acadia Denali ultimate
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope it sets on their lot and rots. 😁
I think some them do it so they can keep for themselves or someone they know, like let a friend put money down when it's a demo and if they do sell it then they pocket a lot of money and if it dont when the 4 months run out the friend gets to buy it for below msrp

Daktari

Badlands
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, Tacoma TRD Off Road, Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This dealer sounds awful. Plus it looks like crappy parts or they were poorly installed. Look at the weird lean on what seems to be somewhat level ground:

Capture.PNG
that whole rig just looks stupid to me like that, LOL. If it came like this from the factory I'd not even be here, yikes. But some bro will pick it up for that cash I'm sure, and hope they're happy. I'd never be seen in this kind of mod. So not my thing. Especially from behind like this, looks like something broke and the wheels are about to fall off.

Last edited: