Dealership selling new Bronco for $72K+ over MSRP.

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll bet you could get it for $120,000
Forget that, hoss... Sullivan Cadillac in FL has a used Base 4-Door with Zone body lift and fuel wheels on 35"s. They only want $79.9k for it. They have a Badldands 4-Door but I couldn't catch my breath from laughing at the price for the base, so I don't know how much that one is going for.

JDS

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TT Roadster, Reatta convertible.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
As soon as I get my Wildtrak I would be willing to part with my 1990 reatta convertible for 10% of what they are asking for that bronco ($13500 for clarity). There were only just over 2,400 of those ever made (all years) and 32 years later there are most certainly fewer now.......so that seems like a steal in the irrational pricing game just on scarcity alone. Any takers? PS can’t guess when that will be. Don’t bother looking up how much “experts” think it’s worth, that is irrelevant these days....

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

b-mod

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Not a Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Havok

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Telluride
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I think this is nuts, but they are just asking.

You can show your dissatisfaction but simply not purchasing it.

As long as they didn't already promise it to someone else, you can't call foul. If someone comes along and buys it then its a mutual transaction with an agreed upon price.

Comments like "milking stupid rich people" are irrelevant. Remember if you have 10 million dollars, $135,000 isn't that much. It's like a person with 1 million dollars buying a $13,500 dollar car.
The problem is that it only takes the dealer adding even a small markup at time of delivery that was not discussed or they flat out lied they wouldn’t charge when the order was placed to get people on this forum And anyone else who knows their game to walk away from their order. Then they can sell it for whatever the “late to the party but want to be first to own” crowd is willing to pay.

Ford saying they want to move to an all reservation system for future vehicle purchases earlier this year must have gotten a lot of bad feedback from their big dealerships cause they have completely caved to them with their 2022 allocation model and screwing over the Bronco enthusiasts who reserved in 2020​

wilmerfjohnson

First Edition
First Name
Wilmer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion, 2009 Mariner, 2000 Taurus, 1996 Bronco, 1994 F-150, 1988 F-150, 1984 Bronco II, 1978 F-350, 1974 VW Thing
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I don't like to swear, but what the hell?
It'd take a 6 digit figure that starts with a 2 for me to consider selling mine. Kicking myself now for not pulling the trigger on my 2nd ressevation, I could've sold one and had a free Bronco...

Frank N

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Does it come with a free 2021 Raptor?

rutherk1

Badlands
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands 4 door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The problem is that it only takes the dealer adding even a small markup at time of delivery that was not discussed or they flat out lied they wouldn’t charge when the order was placed to get people on this forum And anyone else who knows their game to walk away from their order. Then they can sell it for whatever the “late to the party but want to be first to own” crowd is willing to pay.

Ford saying they want to move to an all reservation system for future vehicle purchases earlier this year must have gotten a lot of bad feedback from their big dealerships cause they have completely caved to them with their 2022 allocation model and screwing over the Bronco enthusiasts who reserved in 2020​
Definitely. It’s absolutely shitty if they do this to a customers order after the fact. That’s when it becomes an issue.

JourdanM

Outer Banks
First Name
Jourdan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What I want to know is how does one get a cactus gray vehicle and think navy interior no matter how little navy it is, will look good đŸ€ź 😂
ummm me

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It’s an anchor point. They’d sell it for $98,000 to a willing buyer.

Traillme

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It’s an anchor point. They’d sell it for $98,000 to a willing buyer.
I love my new Bronco. LOVE. If somebody want to pay me 50k over what I paid though, love is patient and I’ll wait for 2 years for another one.