First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Please note that I'm a federal compliance auditor by trade, my world is black/white and things are either right or wrong. Customer service is not in that world and thus it has the human element which must be accounted for.
Fed! Fed! Fed! We've got a confounded revenuer interloper in our midst! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh!
Hello three letter agency man...
Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Hey everyone thanks for the replys. Not sure how I would benefit from trolling but y’all are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you want to believe that fine think what you want and don’t bother posting anymore in this thread

I’m not expecting much from the dealership but was hoping someone had some contacts at Ford. I’m expecting to hear back from dealership today but honestly with what has transpired don’t expect much. My conversation with them yesterday I told them I would want either Bronco Raptor allocation or Raptor R allocation so we’ll see
Don't worry about these people. They forget we make a thread go from 1 page to 108 pages so fast you can't even keep up. Someone post and doesn't respond for day and people freak out.

Personally I don't see how being forced to buy and even more expensive vehicle makes things right, but if you have the money and you can get one of the golden tickets for a raptor by all means.

It's just my opinion, but I think the raptor is kind of ugly. I did like the fact that they beefed up the entire underside. Too bad we can't swap parts with regular Broncos.

capterik

Base
First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford flex, ram promaster
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey everyone thanks for the replys. Not sure how I would benefit from trolling but y’all are certainly entitled to your opinion and if you want to believe that fine think what you want and don’t bother posting anymore in this thread

I’m not expecting much from the dealership but was hoping someone had some contacts at Ford. I’m expecting to hear back from dealership today but honestly with what has transpired don’t expect much. My conversation with them yesterday I told them I would want either Bronco Raptor allocation or Raptor R allocation so we’ll see
O yea, I'm sure they will do good by u, and when that raptor arrives, going right to you, I mean it's not like they have a track record that shows they won't.
Sponsored