First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I know there are few threads in the past with surveys in group buy, i also read in the past that october 1st would be last day to switch the dealers. I signed up for group buy, did the surveys but i dont recall getting any dealer ship information or the number to call ford and swap my reservation to.

Can i get any information others might know regarding this.
Sponsored

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know there are few threads in the past with surveys in group buy, i also read in the past that october 1st would be last day to switch the dealers. I signed up for group buy, did the surveys but i dont recall getting any dealer ship information or the number to call ford and swap my reservation to.

The last day to switch dealers is Oct. 31. You can call Ford Marketing - I think the number is: 1-800-392-3673

Gizmo

Outer Banks
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Alfa Romeo Stelvio 2020 Porsche Macan 23 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Its pretty simple, i switched yesterday to Granger-simply have your reservation # handy, and call Ford to transfer the phone number is 800 334 4375. Its that easy

GrumpyVet

Badlands
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the email from Ford stating Oct 31st
Thank you for placing your reservation for the all-new 2021 Ford Bronco. We are so excited to bring Bronco back into the wild and are humbled by the consumer demand we have received so far.
In fact, consumer interest was so high the night of our reveal that some aspects of our website did not perform as intended for selected Ford Bronco enthusiasts. While we worked quickly to resolve these issues, we want to ensure we got everything just right with your reservation.
YOUR RESERVATION IS CURRENTLY HELD WITH:
BARBEE'S FREEWAY FORD INC.
Dealer Address:
4471 EAST EVANS
DENVER, CO 80222

Reservation #: 10126204
If everything went as planned with your reservation, there is no action required.
In the event you were not able to place your reservation with your preferred Dealer, you can contact our Customer Relationship Center at (800) 334-4375 and they will be happy to make the change in Dealer selection for you. Your reservation will not be impacted in any other way, including your Reservation ID and the time you placed your reservation.
Dealer change requests must occur before October 31, 2020. After that date dealer change requests will not be accepted.
As a reminder, you will be able to update any aspect of your selected Ford Bronco with the exception of changing to a First Edition (reservations are full) when you convert your reservation to an order with your Dealer beginning December 2020.
Thank you again for choosing the Ford Bronco for your adventure!
You can log into your Ford Account for the latest info on your vehicle.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Its pretty simple, i switched yesterday to Granger-simply have your reservation # handy, and call Ford to transfer the phone number is 800 334 4375. Its that easy
Thank you.

Sponsored
OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the Texas group buyers finish the negotiation and finalize the dealership where they will be purchasing?

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Did the Texas group buyers finish the negotiation and finalize the dealership where they will be purchasing?
Not yet, still trying to work through some details and sort out the impact of Ford's new allocation rules. We want to get it done, and soon, so people have plenty of time to evaluate the offer. Unfortunately, it has been a bit slower than we anticipated.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not yet, still trying to work through some details and sort out the impact of Ford's new allocation rules. We want to get it done, and soon, so people have plenty of time to evaluate the offer. Unfortunately, it has been a bit slower than we anticipated.
Appreciate your work man, thank you is all i can say, cant complain :)

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would yall let an Okie join your Texas buyers group? I'm not seeing any love from my local dealer, and would jump to a Texas dealership if they ensured a fair deal.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Would yall let an Okie join your Texas buyers group? I'm not seeing any love from my local dealer, and would jump to a Texas dealership if they ensured a fair deal.
I dont know why it would be a problem. We are all Americans, arent we?

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, next question. I kid, I kid. Okies are more than welcome and it turns out a couple of our team leaders were born on OK. I will put you on the "list" and send you a notification when we finally post the offer.

OP
OP

Builtwild

Badlands
First Name
Raj
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, next question. I kid, I kid. Okies are more than welcome and it turns out a couple of our team leaders were born on OK. I will put you on the "list" and send you a notification when we finally post the offer.
Do you have me on your list? Can you please confirm.

Bikeric

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1984 4Runner (For Sale)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Doing research on allocations it shows that Dealer Sales volume + Jeep/4Runner market sales are highest drivers for early allotments. Texas is a hotspot for 4Runner and Jeep sales, so I am definitely going to make the switch. The highest volume Ford dealer in Texas is Five Star Ford in Dallas. They are actually #5 sales volume nationwide. I think they will provide the fastest delivery of the new Bronco.
Sponsored