Sponsored

Dealership telling me to set an order appointment next week?

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I don't trust Sheehy. They are my closest dealer, but had a crawler on their homepage on day 5 that said last day to reserve. 2 days later I reserved with Richmond Ford West.
Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Shirt8u1

Wildtrak
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Your dealer is either:

1) Incompetent
2) Playing a bad joke on you
No a Dumbass..
Most of us on here Know Way more about the Broncos than they will ever know..
I have that happen a lot.
I am a Farmer and I know more about Equipment than the dealers.
I get online and do lots of research like most on Bronco6G.
they are dumbasses..
all they are looking for is 5 o'clock.
and going to the lake.

gonavy2205

Badlands
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Expedition, 07 Harley Heritage, 07 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I handle sales at a Ford Dealer out of Virginia, They are definitely not ordering 2-door and 4-door Bronco's next week. That's non-sense. Someone needs to inform that other dealer.

-Ben

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I handle sales at a Ford Dealer out of Virginia, They are definitely not ordering 2-door and 4-door Bronco's next week. That's non-sense. Someone needs to inform that other dealer.

-Ben

Sponsored

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So what’s the numbers on the bronco at your dealership ?
At or under MSRP ?
X plan or any other plan ?
Will they match any ford dealers price ?
For example Granger Ford .

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No a Dumbass..
Most of us on here Know Way more about the Broncos than they will ever know..
I have that happen a lot.
I am a Farmer and I know more about Equipment than the dealers.
I get online and do lots of research like most on Bronco6G.
they are dumbasses..
all they are looking for is 5 o'clock.
and going to the lake.
totally agree, it's very hard to find a salesman who actually knows what they are selling without reading off the website about marketing crap. i think the best salesman to have is a car guy you loves what they are selling.

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just got off the phone with my dealership, they said I need to come in next week to order and that they only had 37 appointments available. I thought actual orders were taking place in December. But when I asked about that the sales managers said, "Nope, Ford has bumped that up."

I also asked about dealer markups and X-plan, but they dismissed those questions and said the sales rep will go over pricing when I come in.

For clarity I reserved a 2 Door Badlands, not a Sport. And this is Sheehy Ford in Maryland.
Ford Bronco Dealership telling me to set an order appointment next week? giphy_s

Dfoos005

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mine is sheehy in Gaithersburg spoke with Ralphael Harrison the internet manager and like I said confirmed no adm and doc $500
Do you find Sheehy Gaithersburg reliable? I have my reservation with them as well and have no prior experience with them. My sales associate seems to be decent so far.

CFC

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Grand Cherokee overland
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you find Sheehy Gaithersburg reliable? I have my reservation with them as well and have no prior experience with them. My sales associate seems to be decent so far.
To be honest I have never Dealt with them before .I do work for the Sheehy Infiniti dealerships but not for Ford. It did take a while to get hold of the guy and get some answers out of him. I may make a second reservation somewhere else just Incase ,I’d love to do it with Granger but it’s too faraway.

Sponsored

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

come in and take a look at their inventory and we could talk about "exactly what I'm looking for." :rolleyes:
Forgive them, for they do not know what they are doing.

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have. They are "looking into it" and will call me back. They either thought I reserved a Sport (I didn't) or they just don't know there is a difference between the Bronco and Bronco sport. Fine...

My thing is they made it clear they only had 37 appointments available and that they "were filling up fast." That's where I was like, look I have a reservation and I'm going to have to call around because what you're telling me doesn't sound right.
I don't even think a dealer can cap the number of reservations they get... If you call Ford and change dealers (remember we now know this can be done one time before Oct. 31st), Ford makes the change without contacting the dealer to confirm they want it... They inform the dealer they have a new reservation, but essentially there is no reason that a dealer would not take as many reservations as they can get. Volume is what allows for tighter profit margins. Someone like Granger figured this out first and will do very well with this vehicle release because of it. Stay ahead of the curve!

deejaybee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
n/a
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I just got off the phone with my dealership, they said I need to come in next week to order and that they only had 37 appointments available. I thought actual orders were taking place in December. But when I asked about that the sales managers said, "Nope, Ford has bumped that up."

I also asked about dealer markups and X-plan, but they dismissed those questions and said the sales rep will go over pricing when I come in.

For clarity I reserved a 2 Door Badlands, not a Sport. And this is Sheehy Ford in Maryland.
I'd probably find another dealer if they are already using high pressure sales tactics on you.

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am the only one at our dealership that has one on order...

But that is just me I jumped on the Gladiator like a dog in heat..

That honeymoon only lasted the 8 weeks to get it to me and the 4 months of ownership....

Do not want to relive Jeep great resale values, I would have lost less on a Compass..:mad:
What happened with the gladiator?