First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve googled and searched everywhere I can. Does anyone know where to find a list of dealer rankings by volume. Specifically I’m looking For Colorado dealers, but National data would be awesome.
Sponsored

Chuck_Ruck

Badlands
First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, Wrangler, Eldorado, Harley, Triumph
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

From my understanding, the allocations have been fairly equal across the board.
Otherwise Granger would be at the top, and reservation holders wouldnt be so unhappy.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

As far as I know this information isn’t typically available publicly. However you can get a good idea by the physical size of the dealership and comparing inventory sizes, especially when new vehicles are harder to come by.

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
From my understanding, the allocations have been fairly equal across the board.
Otherwise Granger would be at the top, and reservation holders wouldnt be so unhappy.
No, ford changed how they were allocating. 1st it was more favorable to how many reservation holders placed orders with them. But then about 6 months ago they changed it to be more favorable to just large dealers. Granger made a price deal to everyone to make it appealing to come see them. But once it changed it put people in bronco waiting hell. I don’t know where but there was a great post in this once.

OP
OP
smahones

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No, ford changed how they were allocating. 1st it was more favorable to how many reservation holders placed orders with them. But then about 6 months ago they changed it to be more favorable to just large dealers. Granger made a price deal to everyone to make it appealing to come see them. But once it changed it put people in bronco waiting hell. I don’t know where but there was a great post in this once.
Thank you. Yes, what I’m trying to find is a large dealer ranking. I can’t get my allocation question answered by my dealer (they’ve been forthcoming other than that) and I’m concerned they are smaller than I think.

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you. Yes, what I’m trying to find is a large dealer ranking. I can’t get my allocation question answered by my dealer (they’ve been forthcoming other than that) and I’m concerned they are smaller than I think.
Try interviewing dealers. Ask them, how many vehicles do you sell a month without letting them know what you are doing. This will give you an idea of volume. Unfortunately I think this is the only quick way.

OP
OP
smahones

smahones

Badlands
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Try interviewing dealers. Ask them, how many vehicles do you sell a month without letting them know what you are doing. This will give you an idea of volume. Unfortunately I think this is the only quick way.
I’m just wasting time while I wait. I’ve been waiting forever and ordered and then reordered with my dealer. Just riding the conspiracy theory wave ehile I wait for the lotto drawing that happens on scheduling Thursdays.
Sponsored