Sponsored

Dealership waiting until next week (10/18-10/22) to to place/convert our 2021 orders to 2022!

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sounds kind of shady. Especially if 2022 scheduling is starting next week. Waiting till next week means they may miss the first batch.
MY22 scheduling starts in 10/28.

And as others have posted, order date doesn't matter. And since the first round of MY22 scheduling is anticipated to be very small, unless you are an early day 1 res or a soft top you most likely aren't getting scheduled this time around.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Ckrrm3

Ckrrm3

Big Bend
First Name
CK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 3.5 Ecoboost, Fusion 1.6 Ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Is this why some people waste my time with always posting their order date, they actually think that matters?
I’m coming to the realization that neither matter. It’s just the luck of the draw…

AZ_Liberty

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Unless you ordered in the first 72 hrs, I'd just wait a week.

Ford's system is bound to be buggy the first couple days. Plus I certainly understand a dealership not wanting 400 people dropping by tomorrow.

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The difference is order vs reservation. Soon after the OP places his order the dealer should be able to tell him where he is at in line. At least that's what my dealer told me and she's been great with communication.
I get that, but obviously this guy could give him more information than is. Even when I reserved they told me what number I was to reserve with them.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is this why some people waste my time with always posting their order date, they actually think that matters?
I never understood it...as long as it was before 3/19 it didn't matter if it was the first day or last day for orders to go through. Just think though, we're about to have a whole new wave of "I placed my order on 10/13 when will it be ready" folks.
Sponsored