Sponsored

Dealership Wall of Fame (Best Dealers to Buy a Bronco From)

Jakethesnake

Black Diamond
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 GX470. 2002 Suburban. 2016 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ive dealt with both John at Stephens and Tom at Chapman and both have been amazing ! I only transferred from stephans to Chapman because it’s 15 mins away opposed to 6 hrs. Both offered below invoice pricing and provide outstanding customer service. Could not go wrong with either

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Granger has been great so far!

Be nice to see if this list gets expanded to more than just the dealers present on the forum. There’s gotta be some more good ones out there. Right? 😢

Drinxxs04

Outer Banks
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Countryside Ford
Columbus WI

Communication is superb, everytime there is an update they reach out day of (such as headliner, the my22 update) they ensure to put everything in written, no mark up, copies of all orders, walked me to parts manager for intro and business card for future orders.

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's not much left to be said about Granger. Everyone that has been with the forum for at least a year know their reputation, honesty, and hard work. Heck, I'm driving 1100 miles just to do business with them even though I've bought my Ford's from my local Ford dealer since 1986. I ask, and didn't get an answer about pricing from my usual salesguy. All I got was a smile, so I knew that he knew he wouldn't be selling me a Bronco.

We're looking forward to a great road trip to see Zach @Zach@Granger, Albert @Granger Ford, and Sean. Zach won't allow Sean on the forum. I'm sure he doesn't want the boy ruined by dealing with the peanut gallery here. Just look at poor Albert. He's a mere shell of the man he used to be. ;) :)

Sponsored

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Please put Schomp Ford, formerly Mike Naughton Ford at 150 South Havana St, Aurora, CO on the list. They saved me $3K on my order over Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs that would not budge off of MSRP. Kept my business in the Centennial State because I could. Would have gone to Granger if needed and paid to have it shipped to CO.

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you want to “call out” a dealer for bad business practices, then report them to the BBB. The BBB will investigate and validate the complaint and then provides a centralized reporting of businesses.
However, ppl just ranting and making unsubstantiated claims on a social media forum isn’t productive and only presents one side of the story. Of course, that may be fine if you believe every person walking into a dealer is rational and reasonable. In that case, you might also believe in the Easter Bunny.. 😉
The BBB now that's funny!

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes! Positivity! It’s natural to complain about the dbags and launch screwups, but a reminder that there have been some awesome, dedicated folks guiding us through this process is a good thing. +1 for @StephensAutoCenter being awesome. Couldn’t be happier with John and the team there.
this...called John this morning about adding the headliner to our BD and everything was done in seconds along with what our revised allocation number was. I really look forward to dealing with them throughout the rest of the process. SAC has been 100% the entire time.

Sponsored
OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to see the list growing! Keep 'em coming if you got 'em!

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Instead of taking a inherently negative approach to helping people find a dealership to work with, why not take an inherently POSITIVE approach? Just a hypothesis - there will be far more positive dealers to pick from then negative dealers to avoid ;)

My contribution:

Name:
Granger Motors (@Granger Ford )

My positive experience:
Fantastic price. Fantastic online presence. Fantastic in-person conversations. Fantastic phone communication. Willing to work with customers over a distance. Have become nationally respected experts in all things Bronco.

Just plain old fan-damn-tastic!

The Positive Experience Dealer list:
I'll create a Dealership Wall of Fame survey and map as well. I assumed it was already on the forum when I created the Wall of Shame. I'll edit this reply and keep it in this thread.
Happy Friday!

It's not controversial. I just don't think it's very helpful. And it is inherently negative. I'm also testing a theory :ROFLMAO: :geek:
I've updated the page. I'm now also including a section for positive experiences. all info on one map :) Post Link

Micmac68

Black Diamond
First Name
Michelle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer, Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Jon at Bowen’s Garage in Eastford, CT has been great!

OP
OP
vrewald14

vrewald14

Badlands
First Name
Vince
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Ford Excursion, 79 Ford Bronco, 04 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll create a Dealership Wall of Fame survey and map as well. I assumed it was already on the forum when I created the Wall of Shame. I'll edit this reply and keep it in this thread.

I've updated the page. I'm now also including a section for positive experiences. all info on one map :) Post Link
Hey man - thanks! Hope you're having a good weekend.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Out on the West Coast (California), we've pretty much only had 2 Dealers step up

Kerny Mesa for southern (San Diego) and Serramonte Ford for Northern (Bay Area).

Both offered XPlan pricing initially and are very transparent with everything and good communication.

As far as I know, nobody is going under invoice and most are actually charging MSRP or more....so those two stand high above the rest.
Sponsored