Sponsored

Dealership Wall of Fame (Best Dealers to Buy a Bronco From)

Thrash Metash

Base
First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Please put Schomp Ford, formerly Mike Naughton Ford at 150 South Havana St, Aurora, CO on the list. They saved me $3K on my order over Phil Long Ford in Colorado Springs that would not budge off of MSRP. Kept my business in the Centennial State because I could. Would have gone to Granger if needed and paid to have it shipped to CO.
Do you mind telling me which salesperson you worked with? I am also thinking of going to Granger but would be happy to keep things in state if they can come close to or match Granger.
Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Can you help me understand the name and location of the dealer associated with @DealerInsider ? Also, elaborate on how they are the bomb! 🤟
I will redact if I am mistaken, but isn't this the dealer that put up the poll about how much ADM you would pay and the folks that will pay the most ADM will be prioritized? Doesn't sound very Wall-of-Famish to me if so.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to add Schomp Ford in Aurora, CO. All along it was MSRP, no ADM and that is what it was when I wrote the check on September 29th.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I will redact if I am mistaken, but isn't this the dealer that put up the poll about how much ADM you would pay and the folks that will pay the most ADM will be prioritized? Doesn't sound very Wall-of-Famish to me if so.
C'mon. The Bronco Raptor is going to be marked up just like the F150 Raptor. All he did was something we all crave, which is transparency. He simply asked what people might be willing to spend. One option was MSRP and another option was something like, "make me an offer", which could've been under MSRP.

What that sounds like is someone who is questioning the public and getting a feel for how he might price them for one and 2, if someone wants a Raptor be very transparent about what he is doing. I am/have been a dealer basher. I despise the under table/back room bullshit. I'll take every opportunity to do that, but Tom is a good guy.

He changed his tune after he first came on the scene and offered up a deal for Bronco reservation holders, which by all accounts he has followed through on. Go read the reviews from his customers. Many of them from out of state.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
C'mon. The Bronco Raptor is going to be marked up just like the F150 Raptor. All he did was something we all crave, which is transparency. He simply asked what people might be willing to spend. One option was MSRP and another option was something like, "make me an offer", which could've been under MSRP.

What that sounds like is someone who is questioning the public and getting a feel for how he might price them for one and 2, if someone wants a Raptor be very transparent about what he is doing. I am/have been a dealer basher. I despise the under table/back room bullshit. I'll take every opportunity to do that, but Tom is a good guy.

He changed his tune after he first came on the scene and offered up a deal for Bronco reservation holders, which by all accounts he has followed through on. Go read the reviews from his customers. Many of them from out of state.
I mean, I wouldn't put him on a "no-fly" list or anything, but if you want to be placed on the Wall of Fame you need to have spotless credentials, no?

Sponsored

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I mean, I wouldn't put him on a "no-fly" list or anything, but if you want to be placed on the Wall of Fame you need to have spotless credentials, no?
It kind of is spotless. I could be wrong, but I don't believe Granger is offering any special pricing on Raptor Bronco, it's exempt from their typical pricing. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

That's my point. The Bronco Raptor isn't in the same sentence as the "normal" Bronco or any of the normal trim choices. It's considered a performance vehicle and will be priced accordingly. The transparency and willingness to gauge the audience is above and beyond from "normal" dealership antics.

edit: I'll add the posters on this forum that jumped all over him from the jump without having a discussion with him deserve to be called out and put on whatever damn naughty list exists for posters too. It was a giant "S" storm for a few minutes. Tom is willing to interact, why not ask and have a darn discussion, instead of just "calling him out" and creating a huge issue when there wasn't a need for it. But... I find that I think a bit differently than many people these days.

Last edited:

Beachin 74

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco, 2015 F-150, 2022 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Do you have any links to dealers that are offering the Bronco Raptor below MSRP? Or at MSRP?
I didn't think I could afford one but I would be all in at MSRP or below.

RMG72

First Edition
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Madison Ford, Madison, VA. They’ve been amazing every step of the way. They’re educated on the vehicles and the process. They’re honest and great communicators. I’d buy a hundred vehicles from them… but we’ll start with the Bronco, and hopefully this weekend.

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I had a positive experience at Sayville Ford.

PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
Diehl's Ford, Grantsville MD. Super responsive, emailed my VIN and build week 8 hours before I heard from Ford. I and a few others up in here got in at Invoice...

Sponsored

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
It kind of is spotless. I could be wrong, but I don't believe Granger is offering any special pricing on Raptor Bronco, it's exempt from their typical pricing. If I'm wrong, please correct me.

That's my point. The Bronco Raptor isn't in the same sentence as the "normal" Bronco or any of the normal trim choices. It's considered a performance vehicle and will be priced accordingly. The transparency and willingness to gauge the audience is above and beyond from "normal" dealership antics.

edit: I'll add the posters on this forum that jumped all over him from the jump without having a discussion with him deserve to be called out and put on whatever damn naughty list exists for posters too. It was a giant "S" storm for a few minutes. Tom is willing to interact, why not ask and have a darn discussion, instead of just "calling him out" and creating a huge issue when there wasn't a need for it. But... I find that I think a bit differently than many people these days.
Granger is at MSRP.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Do you have any links to dealers that are offering the Bronco Raptor below MSRP? Or at MSRP?
I didn't think I could afford one but I would be all in at MSRP or below.
Granger is at MSRP

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Granger is at MSRP.
Good. I expected that, but didn't know.

I'll add to no fault of Granger, because the Raptor market is different, but that isn't the same as their normal deal either. That's my point. The Raptor is going to change how dealers do business with that performance model. Does that make Granger not "Wall of Fame" worthy? In my opinion, no it makes them transparent just like what Tom was doing. Again, in my opinion comparing Raptor Bronco to the normal Bronco isn't an apples to apples comparison for pricing. I'm not in the market for it, but if I was I'd go into it knowing that Bronco Raptor will be priced like the F150 Raptor and the F150.

JPNC

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 BMW 335i
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Good. I expected that, but didn't know.

I'll add to no fault of Granger, because the Raptor market is different, but that isn't the same as their normal deal either. That's my point. The Raptor is going to change how dealers do business with that performance model. Does that make Granger not "Wall of Fame" worthy? In my opinion, no it makes them transparent just like what Tom was doing. Again, in my opinion comparing Raptor Bronco to the normal Bronco isn't an apples to apples comparison for pricing. I'm not in the market for it, but if I was I'd go into it knowing that Bronco Raptor will be priced like the F150 Raptor and the F150.
I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Offering MSRP on a Raptor is equivalent to offering below on the standard. Both are great deals. ADM, especially highest bidder ADM feels a bit slimy to me. I suppose we all have different pain thresholds though.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I guess we will have to agree to disagree. Offering MSRP on a Raptor is equivalent to offering below on the standard. Both are great deals. ADM, especially highest bidder ADM feels a bit slimy to me. I suppose we all have different pain thresholds though.
Yeah, I tend to agree. I don’t think we’re really disagreeing all that much. MSRP is a good price on Raptor. Btw, Tom offered that up as an option too. If he had everyone respond at MSRP pricing, then I’d bet he’d consider it. Why wouldn’t he? We know there are people willing to pay more, even posters on this very forum. I say good for them.

I just don’t agree with the lashing out towards someone at least being open and honest about what he’s thinking. Especially on a performance model that gets marked up all the time (F150). I think he’s earned some leeway around here and he was given zero there other day.

I get it. People are pissed about ADM and finding out at the dealer or even having dealers selling it to someone else as they arrive to pickup their new Bronco. Everyone is on edge. I think much of that was taken out on Tom the other day.
Sponsored