Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that our reservations are converted and most of our orders are in. I thought it would be interesting to map out all the dealers who tried taking advantage of Bronco enthusiasts.

Please DO NOT insert any false information into this form.

Here's a short survey to collect disapointing dealer info. I'll import it into a map and share below.

After many comments suggesting I take a positive route I think it's only fair to share the positive dealer experiences as well. Use this form for your upstanding dealership entries.

Map Link
View attachment 303981
Sponsored

Last edited:

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, this is gonna be good.

My dealership fixed the mess of them ordering my Bronco without my consent so I’m happy now. :) Seemed like a rookie mistake on their part rather than done on purpose.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I know your heart is in the right place, but this seems like a recipe for disaster.

66Fan

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I know your heart is in the right place, but this seems like a recipe for disaster.
It's scientifically proven that most bad decisions are made at exactly 29 minutes till Midnight Mountain Time.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A "wall of shame" thread and these are the first 2 respondents. Somewhat fitting. * I'm only looking at the screen names NOT the people behind them

Ford Bronco Dealership Wall of Shame and Fame 1616760741481

Hey19

Badlands
First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands 2dr 7spd, 1966 A code Mustang coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Is there criteria a dealer has to meet to be included on this list? Does ADM qualify as crooked, or just greedy? Unwanted dealer add-ons? Poor communication?

Or is this just for the dealers blatantly trying to steal reservations/orders...

Seems to me a slippery slope. Posting inaccurate information could be considered slander?

Just my 6:30 AM thoughts.

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Submitted my FIRST response... will need to check email to see what other dealers I talked to that pissed me off with their shady practices 😁

CPL_Rabbit

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Minivan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

A week ago, I'd be all about this type of list. Then there was the thread about the unconsented order where the customer was clearly the problem, not the dealership. There are so many ways that salesmen have earned the stealership moniker to deserve shame. Yet, there are also lazy, entitled, and/or uninformed customers that could misrepresent the situation.

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What if you have some weird type of love affair with your dealership.
I mean seriously I think I would have canceled my reservation long ago with some of the bullshit that some of these dealers were pulling...

@Granger Ford- you guys rock...
Just sayin’

Last edited:

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Submitted my FIRST response... will need to check email to see what other dealers I talked to that pissed me off with their shady practices 😁
That is a beautiful shady practicing tree dealer you have there Evil Sir...

Ford Bronco Dealership Wall of Shame and Fame 1616764079353

DieselSmack

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Audi Q5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that our reservations are converted and most of our orders are in. I thought it would be interesting to map out all the dealers who tried taking advantage of Bronco enthusiasts.

Please DO NOT insert any false information into this form.

Here's a short survey to collect dealer info. I'll import it into a map and share below.

Map Link
Yeah, I get the idea like everyone is saying but this is going to become a mud-slinging match. I don't think its right to grab the torches and parade dealers that wont be able to defend themselves (probably)

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Yeah, I get the idea like everyone is saying but this is going to become a mud-slinging match. I don't think its right to grab the torches and parade dealers that wont be able to defend themselves (probably)
It's kind of hard to defend yourself IF I have an EMAIL from YOU (said dealer) that states clearly an offer to the group. And then when I call YOU (said dealer) a month later to re-confirm and YOU (said dealer) literally tell me that we never spoke? And when I mention that I have it in email I'm then told "Wasn't me, someone probably used my computer that day". So basically someone walks into the General Sales Manager's office, uses his computer and isn't fired? Yeah ok, I'd like to see the asshole come here and defend himself to that exchange! :devilish: In short, I'm all in favor of mud slinging!
Sponsored