Abe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 F150 XLT 2.7 (sold 😥), 84 Chevy K5, 09 Chevy T
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Now that our reservations are converted and most of our orders are in. I thought it would be interesting to map out all the dealers who tried taking advantage of Bronco enthusiasts.

Please DO NOT insert any false information into this form.

Here's a short survey to collect dealer info. I'll import it into a map and share below.

Map Link
So, I'm not a dealer- no skin in the game. That survey isn't fair. Pricing at MSRP or above MSRP isn't dirty at all if the dealership is up front about it. That's business. Might be a dumb business decision, but it's not dirty in the least.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Uhhhh how about no usernames...if not remove my submissions lol.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sorry Bronco4lyfe85, I just had to do it. 😂

Ford Bronco Dealership Wall of Shame and Fame 1616774270208
🤣🤣🤣😆

I know, I know. I’d gladly trash them on their Google page with my own name but in case this goes sideways I don’t want to be involved lol.

Sponsored
OP
OP
jacobim

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there criteria a dealer has to meet to be included on this list? Does ADM qualify as crooked, or just greedy? Unwanted dealer add-ons? Poor communication?

Or is this just for the dealers blatantly trying to steal reservations/orders...

Seems to me a slippery slope. Posting inaccurate information could be considered slander?

Just my 6:30 AM thoughts.
You have to decide for yourself what constitutes a bad dealer. Take the survey if you feel you were misled or not served in a way that most upstanding businesses would serve you.

Some feel MSRP is fine and fair, I personally am not bothered if a dealership tries to sell over MSRP I have the choice not to purchase from them and I won't. That said, the dealership I was trying to work with told me for over a month they would negotiate with me and provide competitive pricing found on this forum. Three days before the March 19th deadline they told me they wouldn't sell below MSRP, and they had converted my order without even talking to me a few days before that. These actions are openly dishonest and I'm calling them out on it.

One thing many dealerships did not consider when pricing Broncos for reservation holders is that we have the ability to go elsewhere. Some of the dealerships I tried working with acted like there was nothing I could do, I had to bend to their terms. It was an arrogant stance and they no longer have my order.

If you paid MSRP or above and you are happy with how the dealership handled everything then you should not take the survey. Submit your deal to the deals survey
So, I'm not a dealer- no skin in the game. That survey isn't fair. Pricing at MSRP or above MSRP isn't dirty at all if the dealership is up front about it. That's business. Might be a dumb business decision, but it's not dirty in the least.
I actually agree with you on the pricing. In my case the dealer strung me along telling me they would deal then when I went to convert my order 3 days before the deadline they changed their tune causing a lot of last minute hassle and stress for me. If they would have been honest and up front about their pricing strategy from the beginning I would never have thought to create this post. I would have simply moved my reservation and moved on.

The fact is there are many situations just like mine and worse discussed on this forum. I see this as a way to consolidate the information into one place. When I go to purchase something I want to know the businesses to avoid just as much as the ones with good reputations. I also agree with those who have stated there are two sides to every story and I encourage everyone reading this thread to understand that and make their own decision.

Ultimately, This thread is primarily for entertainment purposes and if we are able to let out a little steam caused by our experiences at the same time why not! :)

OP
OP
jacobim

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's scientifically proven that most bad decisions are made at exactly 29 minutes till Midnight Mountain Time.
Jokes on you it was published 31 min after midnight CST ;)

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

🤣🤣🤣😆

I know, I know. I’d gladly trash them on their Google page with my own name but in case this goes sideways I don’t want to be involved lol.
Oh, it's goin sideways.
Like a cargo ship in the Suez sideways.
And on top of that, on fire, upside down, with nuclear fuel rods aboard sideways.
I just check in to see the progress every few hours and verify the thread is still around...

DealerInsider

First Edition
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.chapmannewcars.com
Vehicle(s)
A stolen FE reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I smell something burning... 🔥

Neps

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MX-5, Focus EV, F150, F350, Scout II (2)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If people truly feel a Dealer is ripping them off, there is this thing called the Better Business Bureau whose sole purpose is to collect, investigate, and report on unscrupulous businesses.
Just my two cents...
Not an attempt to bash BBB, but I have had dealings with them on several occasions-unfortunately. I think your understanding of the goal of the BB is mistaken, their only goal is to make money (like any business). While they claim to be a consumer advocacy group, in my experience they are clearly on the side of the businesses that pay them.

My experiences with the BBB and solving any consumer issue have led me to believe they are completely useless! In one case the business I was having problem with was able to pay the BBB to have the negative outcome of the case removed from their history. In another, the BBB would not even look into the situation unless I agreed to binding arbitration first.

If people do have problem with their dealer, they may be better served to go thru State Attorney General Offices, or other Government Regulators (I can't believe I'm even saying this), but the government or private attorney may be your best hope for resolution.

CNN Money article on BBB

Last edited:

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Not an attempt to bash BBB, but I have had dealings with them on several occasions-unfortunately. I think your understanding of the goal of the BB is mistaken, their only goal is to make money (like any business). While they claim to be a consumer advocacy group, in my experience they are clearly on the side of the businesses that pay them.

My experiences with the BBB and solving any consumer issue have led me to believe they are completely useless! In one case the business I was having problem with was able to pay the BBB to have the negative outcome of the case removed from their history. In another, the BBB would not even look into the situation unless I agreed to binding arbitration first.

If people do have problem with their dealer, they may be better served to go thru State Attorney General Offices, or other Government Regulators (I can't believe I'm even saying this), but the government or private attorney may be your best hope for resolution.

CNN Money article on BBB
Thanks Neps. Good information.
Regardless, my original point is still valid: folks complaining on a random social media forum does absolutely nothing to the offending business and their poor practices. Sure, maybe it gets you a few likes from your compadres, but not much more. Instead, reporting to someone, some agency, or group who can do something about it has a chance of impact. SAG works for me as well.
(The one thing I did find amusing about that article though is that it was CNN who was the one calling out the BBB. Isn't that kind of like a terrorist claiming the other side is the bad guy? :LOL: )

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How is Falls Church not on the naughty list.

OP
OP
jacobim

jacobim

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs