O-=====-O

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If he is from one of the Mullinax dealers, then it is likely they have the most reservations in Florida out of all of their dealerships. If he is from another, then he is lying just like the guy that I spoke with at Bozard who claimed they had the most in Florida with only 684 reservations.
A quick search shows he works at Bozard.
Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A quick search shows he works at Bozard.
I didn't bother trying to search/sleuth on who this guy is. This guy isn't the sales manager who proudly proclaimed that they had 684 reservations. If they think that is enough to claim #1 in Florida, it is laughable.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The old trash your competition strategy instead of explaining why your pricing, product and service is better.

And the roofing comparison is just dumb. The Bronco is assembled with the same labor and materials no matter where you buy it from. A cheaper priced Bronco does not equate lesser quality.

How did this guy even think it was a good idea to make a video like that?

Sponsored

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wish Ford would put a lid on this stuff. Insulting customers (I don't remember fighting over mugs, but maybe I missed that thread), trashing fellow dealerships...It's all so unsightly and makes the whole Ford brand look bad.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

How did this guy even think it was a good idea to make a video like that?
He must belong to the cult of the honest, all knowing, all wise salesperson, who are we to question their credibility, they are just trying to feed their family...

https://boords.com/ethos-pathos-logos
Ethos (a.k.a. Ethical appeal)Persuading your audience by convincing them that your protagonist is credible
Pathos (a.k.a. Emotional appeal)Persuading your audience by appealing to their emotions
Logos (a.k.a. Logical appeal)Persuading your audience by using facts, logic, or reason

Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations modes-of-persuasion-ethos-pathos-logos

/s

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish Ford would put a lid on this stuff. Insulting customers (I don't remember fighting over mugs, but maybe I missed that thread), trashing fellow dealerships...It's all so unsightly and makes the whole Ford brand look bad.
Maybe, but I think it makes this sales rep and his dealership look bad. I’m as cynical as they come about dealers, but each one is isolated until they pull crap like this. Then I’ll lump them in with the rest of the rejects.

Ford Bronco Dealership with the most reservations 9884CF1F-2CF0-44DB-8D4A-5EF8F3326A06

Civkik

Badlands
First Name
Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco Badlands, '18 Wrangler Rubicon, '18 R1M
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is this guy, 19 years old? Why is he hiding in a truck? He’s probably supposed to be cleaning it. :ROFLMAO:
From his attire he looks like he makes $8.50 in the service department. Pretty sure he's not in the loop when it comes to pricing or any bit of relative information. He probably got yelled at for taking a long break and had to sweep the shop. Smh

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paying for a roof installed on your house requires workmanship and craftsmanship....
purchasing a vehicle requires transparency...
Two different buying experiences ...

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
This whole pre-order thing is a mess in my opinion. When companies like Tesla do this the prices are all fixed. No one has to deal with any of this. The main reason I switched wasnt to get the best deal, even though I did, it was to get a price that I can count on without any markups or hidden fees. Dealer networks don't operate like this unfortunately. I gave my dealer a chance, sent an email and got back no response so I switched.

And yes...dealerships need to sell cars now, not in a year and a half. The fact that any dealership is spending time giving us information is in my opinion a great service.

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Who needs to call a dealer for advice on anything BRONCO when we have BRONCO6G support ?
or better yet, if he is that friendly and truly does not care where we buy our bronco because in the end he just wants us to be happy no matter who gets the sale-then he should be ok if we go elsewhere for the sale but call him up anytime we need friendly information, trail advice, etc! Yeah right.

SpecOpsHippie

Wildtrak
First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Denali 2500HD, Audi Q5, Triumph Bonneville
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The Issue is Ford leadership. The autonomous dealership model worked in an age of information darkness. The cream will rise to the top (Granger). This young mans model is an archaic one and he seems not to understand that. It’s a brave new world Ford, get control.
And btw, I would have paid more to stay local here in Colorado too, but rather I was treated like a walking wallet. (Phil Long Ford Chapel Hills)

That_Hal

Badlands
First Name
Hal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 and Volvo S90
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

This sales guy says his dealership has the most reservations. He says we may have a poor experience with dealerships offering below invoice deals. Hopefully he joins this forum.
This dude is straight up the reason sales guys get a bad name. He's mad that people are researching dealers? Again, why do people give a Sh** what other people do with there time.
He equates people switching dealerships because of either the cost saving or mug and thinks that's months of research? maybe people are also looking into how they treat their people and other reasons?

If this dude was my sales guy I would switch.
Sponsored