First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So you are saying that dealerships will start taking stock inventory before they deliver all reservations.
In 2022, yes it will happen. That's a lot of Broncos down the road though. And 2022 MY will have different allocation rules.
Sponsored

Lcubed

Badlands
First Name
l
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW golf r, 2023 ManBadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

maybe if ford sees how well the reservation/direct order system works, they'll continue in future years (22, 23) and eliminate the middle man.

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
In 2022, yes it will happen. That's a lot of Broncos down the road though. And 2022 MY will have different allocation rules.
I highly doubt that Ford is going to deliver dealership stock before they deliver a reservation that was made today. But you keep doing what you do best...

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

In all fairness, folks aren’t head over heels for Granger/Stephens because of pricing but because how they have been treated and the time and patience they have exuded with this very needy group of enthusiasts. Yes, 100% price is a great carrot. But they have earned most potential sales.
Ever if @Granger Ford didnt have the $2k off invoice, I would still be inclined to purchase from them due to how communitive they have been with us since day 1. No other dealership in the nation has been that involved or transparent! All other dealerships should learn from them!

Kris87

Wildtrak
First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I highly doubt that Ford is going to deliver dealership stock before they deliver a reservation that was made today. But you keep doing what you do best...
Ok. Remember they built in that other 50% allocation for 2021 MY Broncos. 2022 will resort back to a more traditional allotment. They've already told us Bronco Sport will have some factor into it. This isn't new news to us...maybe to you guys it is.

Sponsored

stampede1

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ever if @Granger Ford didnt have the $2k off invoice, I would still be inclined to purchase from them due to how communitive they have been with us since day 1. No other dealership in the nation has been that involved or transparent! All other dealerships should learn from them!
I respectfully beg to differ about communication and overall customer service thus far. Kerny Mesa in California has done a GREAT job for us out here, especially as the rest of the Southern California dealers were suffering from commitment paralysis and herd mentality, i.e. "don't know about pricing yet...unkown as to whether we will honor X-Plan...it's up in the air right now..yada yada yada...". I do not ordinarily have a dealership emblem on my car, but if Kearny Mesa has one, I will put it on my bronco right next to the SASQ decal.

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wait what? Sounds like this guy is telling me the extra he WANTS me to pay is to cover him BEING MY FRIEND? WTF? I haven't had to pay for friends in like 35-40 years, I'm NOT starting back up ?

So yeah, sounds like typical dealer bullshit... pick me pick me... I'm the Greatest!! smh

Oh and BTW... 1st Edition MSRP to Invoice is like $2,100 NOT $1,300. So if he wants to whine about shit in his little video, at least get his numbers right. Which he also doesn't include holdback, so they are making money, even on below invoice deals.

Edit: I see people mention stuff like his trail tips...and other stuff... Has anyone talked to a Ford dealer since July 13th that has actually had MORE information than you yet? Because I haven't even come close to it, I feel like I'M the one holding a Ford training seminar when I'm on the phone with them!
My dealership had only reached out To me once so I wouldn’t know. And literally that’s all he said ...”hey I’m reaching out...checking in”. Something tells me we won’t friends at the end of this “relationship” anyway so yeah.....I’ll be switching my two orders to Stephens. Because $1500 savings per vehicle may be change to him but it’s a lot of money for some people like me.

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok. Remember they built in that other 50% allocation for 2021 MY Broncos. 2022 will resort back to a more traditional allotment. They've already told us Bronco Sport will have some factor into it. This isn't new news to us...maybe to you guys it is.
Are October orders considered MY22? That is what you are indicating.

Pretty impressive knowledge when absolutely no one knows how many reservations will be converted.

Sponsored

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I disagree on this point. Grangers October Surprise Broncos are still going to be delivered before any dealerships start taking stock. Dealerships won't even have had a chance to push the ADM envelope yet and see how much money they can milk out of their customers. No deals to be had off the lot until 2023 at the earliest.
I don't recall saying anything about dealer stock? I believe that by the time some people get their Bronco, the hysteria will have died down enough that by then, you will likely be able to place a reservation pretty much anywhere and they will compete for your business. I also believe there will many that don't accept delivery after placing orders which will give ample opportunity to purchase off dealer lots. After today's news, yet to be officially confirmed by Ford, there are likely to be more changes to how and when we get a Bronco and if dealers will now be more willing to up their offers.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Same here. The service department at the local Ford dealership where I bought my last car stole parts from it and damaged it. I wouldn't trust them with my roller skates.
So, what will you do now? You'll need someone to work on your vehicle sooner or later.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So, what will you do now? You'll need someone to work on your vehicle sooner or later.
I have a local shop that I go to now, and it's not a dealership. They replaced the engine in my car a few years ago. Was actually just in there today to get a new battery, and we talked about the new Bronco I'm getting. Both guys were so excited - they can't wait to see it. I'm serious - they knew more about it than the guy at my local Ford dealership. Wanted to know if I'm getting the Sasquatch, 2.7 EcoBoost, shit...I think they knew more about it than I do. Kind of refreshing. Too bad they don't sell cars.

I may have to go to a dealership at some point for service, and I have plenty of choices here in Colorado. Crap, I've called a dozen of them in the past two months.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Are you this condescending to all your customers as well or are you just pissed Ford trying cutting stealerships like yourself out of the picture?
Sponsored