Sponsored

Dealerships and Ford need to get pricing right!

Are you set on your Ford dealer?

• Yes and they have been transparent in pricing.

• Yes because I want local delivery.

• Still looking!

• Yes because I already changed dealers.

• May not purchase if I can't get the deal I need.

Results are only viewable after voting.

TJ Freestone

Big Bend
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FORD Edge
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I was shafted many years ago by a dealer and learned my lesson as it has not happened again. But I am tired of seeing and hearing how some dealers still prey on buyers. I respect that some dealerships have been upfront and announced there deals publicly. I think this should be rewarded, even if it is a net zero purchase with transport. I'm hoping it will send a message to all dealers that we the buyers are tired of the manipulation and being kept in the dark until the trap is sprung. I switched to Granger because I already know what the deal is and I will take delivery with other Colorado Bronco buyers. It will be fun to see different trim levels come off the transport and make new local friends at the same time!
I hope FORD gets their options pricing right. Would they rather have lots of heavily optioned units sold to happy customers or pissed off loyalist driving what they could barely afford? I think this Bronco launch has already and could spark many more changes in the car business. FORD everybody is watching you.
Sponsored