First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Are there any known dealers in Florida offering below MSRP, and a lifetime warranty would also be nice! I did confirm my dealer I currently have my res through will be offering pricing at MSRP with reservation. Don Gasgarths Ford in Charlotte county.
Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are there any known dealers in Florida offering below MSRP, and a lifetime warranty would also be nice! I did confirm my dealer I currently have my res through will be offering pricing at MSRP with reservation. Don Gasgarths Ford in Charlotte county.
Also reserved through Don Gasgarth! I am going to reach out this week to see if they will honor XPlan

OP
OP
Odie

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also reserved through Don Gasgarth! I am going to reach out this week to see if they will honor XPlan
i spooke with the manager a week ago and he confirmed they will accept xplan. hopefully this hasnt changed keep me informed

gatorfan62

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
chevy silverado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Alan Jay in Sebring is selling at MSRP and has a 200,000 mile 20 year warranty on all new Fords and I confirmed it will apply to the Bronco as well.

sean-florida

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anyone ever use one of those warranties? It seems like a bait and switch thing.

Sponsored

Catmandu

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep JKU (Officially Sold), 2015 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i spooke with the manager a week ago and he confirmed they will accept xplan. hopefully this hasnt changed keep me informed
Confirmed plan pricing will be honored. FWIW, they have been very responsive.

OP
OP
Odie

Odie

Black Diamond
First Name
owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mustang
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has anyone ever use one of those warranties? It seems like a bait and switch thing.
I haven't, but if you use an a,x or z plan, you no longer get the extended warranties.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)

ScientistNK

Big Bend
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I live in Miami and I have reserved my bronco at metro ford but when I reached out to them they couldn’t provide any details like if they were going to accept the x-plan or even if I can lease the vehicle. Anybody have any insight on any dealerships in the Miami area?

Ford Fan 71

Black Diamond
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I have my reservation with Autonation Ford in Bradenton, but when I sent an email asking for details on ADM, they didn't respond. I see Brandon Ford in Tampa does not have ADM, but not sure about doc fees, etc. I'm seriously thinking of moving my reservation to Mullinax in Kissimmee. I love in Palmetto, so the drive won't be too bad. Does anybody else have their reservation with either Autonation or Brandon Ford?

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live in Miami and I have reserved my bronco at metro ford but when I reached out to them they couldn’t provide any details like if they were going to accept the x-plan or even if I can lease the vehicle. Anybody have any insight on any dealerships in the Miami area?
Sawgrass is better. They claim no mark up, xplan accepted etc..

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have my reservation with Autonation Ford in Bradenton, but when I sent an email asking for details on ADM, they didn't respond. I see Brandon Ford in Tampa does not have ADM, but not sure about doc fees, etc. I'm seriously thinking of moving my reservation to Mullinax in Kissimmee. I love in Palmetto, so the drive won't be too bad. Does anybody else have their reservation with either Autonation or Brandon Ford?
I have my reservation through Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Prior to the reveal, I called around to several dealerships in Florida asking about dealer documentation fees, additional dealer markup, and X-plan. Mullinax Ford was the only dealership you give me a straight answer before the reveal and information provided since has only gotten better.

I’m working with Luis at Mullinax Ford below if you’re interested. They have no dealer documentation fees, selling at or below MSRP (except FE), and accepting X-plan.

Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida A3E381B6-154B-435C-B304-443DE5F8E579

Ford Fan 71

Black Diamond
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for the info, BroAD. I'm going to call Autonation once more. If I don't have satisfaction after that, I'm giving Ford a call and switching to Mullinax.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got confirmation once again from Mullinax about AXZ plans being offered, all mass production models will be sold at or below MSRP (pending local competition), and WILL DELIVER FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA.

The sales manager said at or below MSRP depends on if local competitors try to underbid them. If that’s the case, they will sell below anyone too!
Sponsored