Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This was an earlier email from Mullinax...

>>
I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.
At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA

<<
Thanks for sharing about Mullinax. I just spoke w David in Kissimee and will be switching to their dealership. I appreciate them not trying to squeeze extra $ from us for what is a straightforward, easy, click and buy for those who are serious about a Bronco.
Sponsored

gothavit

Outer Banks
First Name
jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hi Jake,

I live in Melbourne but chose to go with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. They guaranteed no ADM in writing, no dealer fees as advertised, and $500 above trade In value in their website. I knew this going into launch night and manually selected Mullinax in Kissimmee to ensure I don’t get stuck with a stealership.

I recommend you make the switch before October 31st as a lot of Floridians have already. Most of the Bronco6g members who are using Mullinax in Kissimmee are using Luis:

6C2A083A-BF69-4761-8E1D-567FFAAB670F.jpeg

Regarding Palm Bay Ford, their website disclaimer states “Prices do not include tax, tag, title, $998.50 dealer fee and $279 electronic registration filing fee”

45C69755-DA7F-4859-90F1-199994BCE5EC.png

Lastly, consider joining the Central Florida Club page.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/groups/central-florida-broncos.30/

See you on the trails...
I forgot how do I switch dealers

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If you guys could match the Granger deal $1000/$1300xplan below invoice i would bet you would get a fair amount of transfers to your dealer. MSRP vs Below Invoice and shipping (Driving saves more) to St Pete just the base price of the vehicle (not counting accessories etc at/below invoice) it is still significantly cheaper than buying local in Florida (Which I would rather do). I'm still holding my transfer in hopes that a Florida dealer is willing to match other deals. If not I have to go out of state (Drive or ship), it's just a commodity , and price is price on a car. Help us stay local
Go where you get the best deal, but don’t forget about the value of your time as well

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I forgot how do I switch dealers
You can call Luis who can help you directly or you can go direct to Ford and let them know you’d like to change your preferred dealer to Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee.

Sponsored

Internally_Combusted

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy C10
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Go where you get the best deal, but don’t forget about the value of your time as well
Time and effort is definitely something people should consider. I also think Mullinax's offer is fair. It may not be the best but it's definitely not shady or even a bad deal. They are in the business of making money and it's a high demand vehicle.

However, if you do have the ability to turn an out of state delivery into a week long road trip vacation I think taking delivery at Granger or Stephens is something you should consider. Stephens, in particular, is in an amazingly beautiful location and the entire drive back until you almost hit the state line can be done along the Appalachian mountains. I honestly can't think of a better way to experience the Bronco for the first time.

Last edited:

OrlandoBroncos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live less than a mile from Mullinax Apopka. My time to go there vs driving thousands of miles is a big difference. Plus ongoing service and support if needed is right down the street. I bought my last car there a few years ago and have been happy to go back for service and for my next car.

Related: Mullinax can feel free to let me know if they get anything cool in Apopka (like a Bronco demo) to come over and check out ;)

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Time and effort is definitely something people should consider. I also think Mullinax's offer is fair. It may not be the best but it's definitely not shady or even a bad deal. They are in the business of making money and it's a high demand vehicle.

However, if you do have the ability to turn and out of state delivery into a week long road trip vacation I think taking delivery at Granger or Stephens is something you should consider. Stephens, in particular, is in an amazingly beautiful location and the entire drive back until you almost hit the state line can be done along the Appalachian mountains. I honestly can't think of a better way to experience the Bronco for the first time.
That does sound like one hell of a trip and there are a ton of great trails around the appalachians as well.

noahr

Black Diamond
First Name
Noah @ Mullinax
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I live less than a mile from Mullinax Apopka. My time to go there vs driving thousands of miles is a big difference. Plus ongoing service and support if needed is right down the street. I bought my last car there a few years ago and have been happy to go back for service and for my next car.

Related: Mullinax can feel free to let me know if they get anything cool in Apopka (like a Bronco demo) to come over and check out ;)
From what I heard it should be here next summer around june ish but if i get any better info I will let you know, we did have a bronco sport 2 days ago for salesman training but it was only there for a few hours

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to give an update on Bozard Ford. I was there today at noon and was promptly greeted by 3 salesman. But they might as well have been the 3 Stooges. I asked about the Bronco and they said they had no information. Did they have any brochure/literature? No. I then asked if they were aware of the deadline to transfer reservations on the Bronco. Again, nothing. So I explained to them that I was looking for their dealership's offer as it pertains to selling a Bronco as Mullinax had the best offer in Florida. The 3 unwise men just apologized so I offered them a layup stating that I was committed to getting a Bronco and that I would like to keep it local, but I also wanted to ensure that I was getting the best deal. I'm standing here, but am ready to leave. I told them they aren't getting a second chance with a return by me. The one guy had a synapse fire and said let me get our sales manager.

Whew! That shouldn't have been that hard. So I engaged the other 2 with simple questions just to gauge their general knowledge. I pointed to a F-150 that was obvious Velocity Blue. I asked him if that was Velocity Blue, the one guy said he wasn't sure and the other said he would have to check. Forget it, I said as I was 100% sure it was Velocity Blue. By this time the Sales Manager came out, and he was knowledgeable on the Bronco.

So we made some small talk on the design and the pending process. I then expressed my interest in gaining clarity on their offer and whether they were going to be competitive with Mullinax. Right away his demeanor changed and he became guarded. So I had to force feed easy questions that I knew the answer and is clearly stated on the website, but he waffled on commitment. Specifically, I started with MSRP with no ADM? The website states as such, but this guy didn't want to commit to MSRP as he said they were unsure of pricing. I then asked if they would offer any trade-in bonus (Mullinax was offering $500 trade-in assistance). I must have ruffled his feathers because that triggered full peacock mode. He began by saying that they are the #1 dealer in Florida (I doubt it, but wasn't going to contest what he was saying). And that they currently have 684 reservations. He wasn't too concerned with trying to compete over $500. He was confident that his current reservations were enough.

So there you have it. Nothing embellished, just my experience with Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. If you are reserved with them, good luck and enjoy your Bronco.

Sponsored

Mpatient1

Black Diamond
First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 BD CO/MID, 2006 mustang pony package
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Lads guess what came in today a bronco sport wild track for training, it’s gone now but I did get a lovely picture of it’s rear

29CEF654-AB86-4B63-8708-0617C60F1C03.jpeg

Sport doesn't come in a Wildtrak, maybe a Badlands?

Last edited:

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just wanted to give an update on Bozard Ford. I was there today at noon and was promptly greeted by 3 salesman. But they might as well have been the 3 Stooges. I asked about the Bronco and they said they had no information. Did they have any brochure/literature? No. I then asked if they were aware of the deadline to transfer reservations on the Bronco. Again, nothing. So I explained to them that I was looking for their dealership's offer as it pertains to selling a Bronco as Mullinax had the best offer in Florida. The 3 unwise men just apologized so I offered them a layup stating that I was committed to getting a Bronco and that I would like to keep it local, but I also wanted to ensure that I was getting the best deal. I'm standing here, but am ready to leave. I told them they aren't getting a second chance with a return by me. The one guy had a synapse fire and said let me get our sales manager.

Whew! That shouldn't have been that hard. So I engaged the other 2 with simple questions just to gauge their general knowledge. I pointed to a F-150 that was obvious Velocity Blue. I asked him if that was Velocity Blue, the one guy said he wasn't sure and the other said he would have to check. Forget it, I said as I was 100% sure it was Velocity Blue. By this time the Sales Manager came out, and he was knowledgeable on the Bronco.

So we made some small talk on the design and the pending process. I then expressed my interest in gaining clarity on their offer and whether they were going to be competitive with Mullinax. Right away his demeanor changed and he became guarded. So I had to force feed easy questions that I knew the answer and is clearly stated on the website, but he waffled on commitment. Specifically, I started with MSRP with no ADM? The website states as such, but this guy didn't want to commit to MSRP as he said they were unsure of pricing. I then asked if they would offer any trade-in bonus (Mullinax was offering $500 trade-in assistance). I must have ruffled his feathers because that triggered full peacock mode. He began by saying that they are the #1 dealer in Florida (I doubt it, but wasn't going to contest what he was saying). And that they currently have 684 reservations. He wasn't too concerned with trying to compete over $500. He was confident that his current reservations were enough.

So there you have it. Nothing embellished, just my experience with Bozard Ford in St. Augustine. If you are reserved with them, good luck and enjoy your Bronco.
Full Peacock Mode ? .. worst part was you had sales guys with NO knowledge .. terrible !

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Speaking of price matching..

Ford Bronco Dealerships in Florida Screenshot_20201009-071318

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thats where Im set up at as of now also