First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got confirmation once again from Mullinax about AXZ plans being offered, all mass production models will be sold at or below MSRP (pending local competition), and WILL DELIVER FOR FREE ANYWHERE IN FLORIDA.

The sales manager said at or below MSRP depends on if local competitors try to underbid them. If that’s the case, they will sell below anyone too!
I might have to switch my reservation to them. I am going to call today to see if they have any lease information as I will be leasing the Ford Bronco.
Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I might have to switch my reservation to them. I am going to call today to see if they have any lease information as I will be leasing the Ford Bronco.
Nice... I’ll ask Ford that question as well as I’m sending Ford all Bronco6g forum questions to their Twitter today.

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Just got an email from Bozard Ford in St.Augustine and they will honor Xplan. Good to hear.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice... I’ll ask Ford that question as well as I’m sending Ford all Bronco6g forum questions to their Twitter today.
They answered all of about 20 questions and most of them were for us to stay tuned or were listening... not much to report including your lease question.

OldMP

Wildtrak
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Corvette, 2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm not sure if any of you guys prefer any one dealer over another but I wanted to share my research with you guys...

Without naming dealerships, there are a lot of them with huge dealer documentation fees (upwards to $1,000) that isn't part of the sell price, won't confirm if they will be selling at or above MSRP, and/or including Additional Dealer Markup (ADM). I sent several days calling around to different dealers in Florida before the launch to determine which dealer I wanted to reserve my Bronco.

I decided to reserve my Bronco with Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, FL. They have ZERO dealer documentation fees, give $500 over trade, and will be selling the Bronco at or below MSRP (no ADM).

They will also be accepting the X-plan if it is extended to the Ford Bronco for which the dealership has already stated it will most likely be extended on all production models (non-FE models).

Worth checking them out...

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/car-trade-in-kissimmee-fl.htm

FYI: I'm only sharing this information to support the community. I don't work for the dealership nor am I getting/requesting any referral incentives.

The more Broncos we have on the road, the better plus it means more money to spend on extras ;)
Last year I needed to buy my daughter a car. Shopped around a found best price at Mullinax in New Smyrna.. All was well up until time to sign financing paperwork. They insisted the best rate they could get me was almost 8%. My credit rating is well over 800. The sales person went back and forth to finance guy a couple of times and said that was the best rate they could get for me. They suggested taking the deal and refinancing in a few months.. So I left went to another dealer and got 0% financing. So buyer beware. They make up their margins by selling higher interest rates. Your mileage may vary.

Sponsored

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Last year I needed to buy my daughter a car. Shopped around a found best price at Mullinax in New Smyrna.. All was well up until time to sign financing paperwork. They insisted the best rate they could get me was almost 8%. My credit rating is well over 800. The sales person went back and forth to finance guy a couple of times and said that was the best rate they could get for me. They suggested taking the deal and refinancing in a few months.. So I left went to another dealer and got 0% financing. So buyer beware. They make up their margins by selling higher interest rates. Your mileage may vary.
This is great information... I’ll be sure to walk in pre-approved through my bank or ensure I pay close attention to Ford’s special financing information.

alexraw

Outer Banks
First Name
alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco / Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I also placed my order over at Mullinax. As far as interest rates go, I will most likely use my own bank unless they can make a better offer.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I also placed my order over at Mullinax. As far as interest rates go, I will most likely use my own bank unless they can make a better offer.
Looks like Ford is offering 0% financing for 48 months, 1.9% for 60 months (which is what I got for my wife’s Hyundai Palisade), and 3.9% for 72 months.

Hopefully they extend those offers to us...

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I reserved a FE on 7/13/21, and I reserved straight at Mullinax Kissimmee. Mullinax Fords have great reputations, and I have bought vehicles there before and have never experienced anything fishy with interest (albeit I haven't bought at New Smyrna).

I have also been in constant contact with Luis Lino. He texted me today in fact.

If you are worried about interest, make sure you come in with your own interest quote from your bank of choice. That should get them to drop it down real quick.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a FE on 7/13/21, and I reserved straight at Mullinax Kissimmee. Mullinax Fords have great reputations, and I have bought vehicles there before and have never experienced anything fishy with interest (albeit I haven't bought at New Smyrna).

I have also been in constant contact with Luis Lino. He texted me today in fact.

If you are worried about interest, make sure you come in with your own interest quote from your bank of choice. That should get them to drop it down real quick.
Ha... I’m working with Luis as well; I even spoke to him today because I want to go out and test drive the 2.3l and the 2.7l engines before I decide though I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the 2.7l. I also want to hear what the B&O sound system sounds like in person.

Luis earned my business about two weeks before the launch when I called around to dealers throughout Florida.

I am confident I chose the right dealership and even more confident in which dealerships I didn’t choose to work with!

Sponsored

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ha... I’m working with Luis as well; I even spoke to him today because I want to go out and test drive the 2.3l and the 2.7l engines before I decide though I’m pretty sure it’s going to be the 2.7l. I also want to hear what the B&O sound system sounds like in person.

Luis earned my business about two weeks before the launch when I called around to dealers throughout Florida.

I am confident I chose the right dealership and even more confident in which dealerships I didn’t choose to work with!
Yeah so about the B&O sound system... Savagegeese on YouTube goes in depth with the 10spkr sound system on one of his videos (including frequency range, distortions, data sheets, etc) and let's just say I do not have great news for you lol

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah so about the B&O sound system... Savagegeese on YouTube goes in depth with the 10spkr sound system on one of his videos (including frequency range, distortions, data sheets, etc) and let's just say I do not have great news for you lol
Well, you my friend might have just saved me some money to put towards accessories instead of the Lux Package. I have a factory base model sound system in my F-150 and even my talk radio sounds like crap. I need a good sound system especially if I’m going to drive around with no doors and no top and was hoping the B&O sound system was the answer.

I’ll definitely check out that video though out of curiosity.

USASAIL

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S90, Chevy Suburban, Base 2Dr
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have my reservation with Autonation Ford in Bradenton, but when I sent an email asking for details on ADM, they didn't respond. I see Brandon Ford in Tampa does not have ADM, but not sure about doc fees, etc. I'm seriously thinking of moving my reservation to Mullinax in Kissimmee. I love in Palmetto, so the drive won't be too bad. Does anybody else have their reservation with either Autonation or Brandon Ford?
My res is with Autonation in St Pete. I will be moving. I asked about the ADM and XPlan, they said there will be no xplan and we haven't decided on ADM. I told him, that's cool, I'll just move my res to another dealer that can confirm, his response was, That's your choice. Didn't seem like they wanted my business.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My res is with Autonation in St Pete. I will be moving. I asked about the ADM and XPlan, they said there will be no xplan and we haven't decided on ADM. I told him, that's cool, I'll just move my res to another dealer that can confirm, his response was, That's your choice. Didn't seem like they wanted my business.
Hope you make the move to Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee. Luis has been great and (as you may have already read) they aren’t charging ADM, extending X-Plan mass production models if Ford allows it, ZERO dealer documentation fees, and $500 over trade in value.

Found another member using Luis afterwards and he has the same opinion about Luis and Mullinax Ford.

Closest thing to the @Granger Ford deal in this area; only about $1,250 more without subtracting the cost to drive both ways.

Feel free to DM if you want more information...

Last edited:

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I live in Miami and I have reserved my bronco at metro ford but when I reached out to them they couldn’t provide any details like if they were going to accept the x-plan or even if I can lease the vehicle. Anybody have any insight on any dealerships in the Miami area?
I lived in Miami and Midway Ford was always a well-run dealership. I made one purchase at Metro many years ago and vowed never to return. Good luck.
Sponsored