First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Can someone post or send me a DM with Luis' direct email?
Sponsored

Garbone

Big Bend
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 C10, 21 Mustang, 12 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
i am holding my fire on switching until pricing and Xplan firm up. No point in talking to a dealer until things are nailed down, gives them too much wiggle to back out, I can here it now "oh sorry, things have changed and we really did not have solid price and now we have to add these fees, covid ya know..."

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

cheapshot

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra,Infinity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
BroAD I guess we could all ride together to Mullinax

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i am holding my fire on switching until pricing and Xplan firm up. No point in talking to a dealer until things are nailed down, gives them too much wiggle to back out, I can here it now "oh sorry, things have changed and we really did not have solid price and now we have to add these fees, covid ya know..."
Absolutely, do your research. I was fortunate to find Mullinax Ford a few weeks before the reveal as there was chatter that we had to reserve with a particular dealer on game night so I wanted to do my homework. I called several dealers in Florida and found most of them didn’t want to be upfront with their cost regarding ADM and had dealer documentation fees, some over $1,000. When I spoke to Luis at Mullinax Ford in Kissimmee, he was upfront about cost stating even before the launch that they would be selling at MSRP (no ADM) and wasn’t charging any dealer documentation fees.

https://www.mullinaxfordkiss.com/the-no-dealer-fee-difference.htm

Later on, Luis added they would be extending the AXZ plans if Ford permits them to use these plans and prices may even be below MSRP if competition in the area drives the price down.

I don’t work for Mullinax Ford but only want to share my experience and research with the community to ensure everyone gets the best deal around.

Sponsored

Mcfly

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you ever get this straightened out? Hope you don’t get screwed around on this... if the problem persists, call Luis at Mullinax and have his straighten it out for you.
Late this evening I received an email from Mullinax thanking me for my reservation! Logged onto Ford.com and confirmed the reservation was corrected. All good now.

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Late this evening I received an email from Mullinax thanking me for my reservation! Logged onto Ford.com and confirmed the reservation was corrected. All good now.
Good to hear!

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This was an earlier email from Mullinax...

>>
I spoke with all my Partners and we want to make sure all our Mullinax Ford dealerships are represented properly on this list.
At any Mullinax Ford dealership nationwide, we pledge:

1) NO ADM (Additional Dealer Markup) on any Bronco
2) NO Dealer Fees. PERIOD. Most dealers will hide these fees until the end. Don't be tricked. At Mullinax Ford, you will only pay state regulated sales taxes and tag/registration fees. Tax and Tag - Nothing More!
3) We will happily accept any A-X-Z-D Plan customer.
4) We are a one price dealer group. With our "Low Upfront Pricing" we monitor the competitive marketplace and strive to offer ALL our customers on ANY vehicle the BEST PRICE FIRST. With that said, we are monitoring the Bronco market closely and will offer discounts off MSRP as market conditions require us to remain competitive. At this time, Ford is not building or shipping Bronco yet so our discount may be greater at time of delivery if the marketplace dictates. You will get a GREAT DEAL at MULLINAX!

Please chose any Mullinax Ford location to reserve your Bronco today!

ALABAMA - MOBILE - Mullinax Ford Lincoln
FLORIDA - APOPKA - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - KISSIMMEE - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - LAKE PARK - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - NEW SMYRNA BEACH - Mullinax Ford
FLORIDA - VERO BEACH - Mullinax Ford
WASHINGTON - Olympia - Mullinax Ford

For more information, please go to mullinaxford.com

Thank you!
Chris Baron
Partner and General Manager
Mullinax Ford - Kissimmee, FL
Mullinax Ford - Olympia, WA

<<

elseminoleguapo

First Name
Javier
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I passed by Midway Ford in Miami today out of curiosity. The sales rep. I spoke to said they will require a $5,000 non-refundable deposit in December when you order.

Definitely will switch my reservation elsewhere if that's the case. That's laughable. $5k in December 2020 for a car they might not be able to fulfill until 2022 ✌

Last edited:

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I passed by Midway Ford in Miami today out of curiosity. The sales rep. I spoke to said they will require a $5,000 non-refundable deposit in December when you order.

Definitely will switch my reservation elsewhere if that's the case. That's laughable. $5k in December 2020 for a car they might not be able to fulfill until 2022 ✌
That sounds like shenanigans to me...
Sponsored