Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships. Just hold on we are going to see a lot of the soft tops going on sale that we’re not a pre order.
Retail special orders (green window stickers) or dealer stock (blue window stickers)?
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships.
Did you stop at the dealership and actually verify what color window sticker they had and if they are for sale?

A dealership by me parks their reservation orders out front for everyone to see while they wait for the reservation holder to come pick it up. They are not for sale, you can't test drive them but people stop at the dealership to have a look.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is some funny shit right here. I still don't understand NFTs🤷‍♂️
NFT use cases

So, I was really confused by them as well, but turns out there are more uses than some psychedelic, tie dyed pic of Rosanne Barr... Hmm... maybe I should make that real quick for a quick $25k. 😂

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look how many here settled for soft tops just to get theirs a few months before everybody else. After driving a soft top Bronco if that were the only option I would just get an F150.
Hey compta. Some of us like the convenience of a soft top 👋🏾
Altho if Ford has allowed me the choice, my order would have a mod top but we know why that can't happen

For pure utility purposes,the soft top makes all the sense to me. Otherwise I seldom would use the top off bronco feature

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey compta. Some of us like the convenience of a soft top 👋🏾
Altho if Ford has allowed me the choice, my order would have a mod top but we know why that can't happen

For pure utility purposes,the soft top makes all the sense to me. Otherwise I seldom would use the top off bronco feature
I was more referring to folks who were constraint dodging and swapping out tops just to be the first kid on their block with a Bronco. If somebody needs to vehicle immediately that's a totally different story.

Sponsored

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

There have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Ontario.

I went there and confirmed that they were both dealer stock units (blue window stickers) and asked how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops and nobody had a good answer.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships. Just hold on we are going to see a lot of the soft tops going on sale that we’re not a pre order.
Just because they are on the lot doesn't mean they didn't start out as a pre order. People abandon orders all the time, I'm surprised there isn't a lot more. That said I placed my order December 1st no reservation. Dumped the MIC top a couple weeks later and got scheduled the next day. If Ford can build more softies than they have orders for, of course they are going to do it and they will show up on dealer lots, simple as that.

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thanks for the heads up. I live in West Michigan (Grand Rapids) and want to just check out some of these other than the 1 Black Diamond SAS I saw at Fox Ford 2 months ago.

Personally holding out for a '22 or '23 Wildtrak or whatever this Everglades is if it will have a better interior. I want the MIC issue corrected and the small quality issues, plus I am not hurting for a ride either (current 2013 expedition has only 73K on her).
Check out Tony Betten on Plainfield they have 3 sitting on the lot and another in the show room that got damaged on delivery. Ask for Aaron and tell him I told you about the Broncos.
Sponsored