Razorbak86

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX 450h, BMW R1150 GS
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships. Just hold on we are going to see a lot of the soft tops going on sale that we’re not a pre order.
Retail special orders (green window stickers) or dealer stock (blue window stickers)?
Advertisement

BlueBronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '13 JKU Moab - '21 Bronco BL
Bronco
Badlands
Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships.
Did you stop at the dealership and actually verify what color window sticker they had and if they are for sale?

A dealership by me parks their reservation orders out front for everyone to see while they wait for the reservation holder to come pick it up. They are not for sale, you can't test drive them but people stop at the dealership to have a look.

dingle87

Black Diamond
First Name
Reese
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 F150 SCREW XLT, 15 Kia Optima SX Turbo
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

This is some funny shit right here. I still don't understand NFTs🤷‍♂️
NFT use cases

So, I was really confused by them as well, but turns out there are more uses than some psychedelic, tie dyed pic of Rosanne Barr... Hmm... maybe I should make that real quick for a quick $25k. 😂

Vigor

Outer Banks
First Name
Justin
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW x3
Bronco
Outer Banks
Look how many here settled for soft tops just to get theirs a few months before everybody else. After driving a soft top Bronco if that were the only option I would just get an F150.
Hey compta. Some of us like the convenience of a soft top 👋🏾
Altho if Ford has allowed me the choice, my order would have a mod top but we know why that can't happen

For pure utility purposes,the soft top makes all the sense to me. Otherwise I seldom would use the top off bronco feature

Compta38

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Bronco
Badlands
Hey compta. Some of us like the convenience of a soft top 👋🏾
Altho if Ford has allowed me the choice, my order would have a mod top but we know why that can't happen

For pure utility purposes,the soft top makes all the sense to me. Otherwise I seldom would use the top off bronco feature
I was more referring to folks who were constraint dodging and swapping out tops just to be the first kid on their block with a Bronco. If somebody needs to vehicle immediately that's a totally different story.

Mustang Mike

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Bronco
Black Diamond
Clubs

There have been 2 MIC top Broncos at one of the local dealerships here in Ontario.

I went there and confirmed that they were both dealer stock units (blue window stickers) and asked how they were able to order them ahead of the 4000+ units sitting at DM awaiting QC replacement tops and nobody had a good answer.

Advertisement

4x4TruckLEDs.com
Advertisement