First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Saw a couple of Broncos with soft tops for sale at Ford dealerships. Just hold on we are going to see a lot of the soft tops going on sale that we’re not a pre order.
Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Good for the dealerships...I imagine there will be a line of fools that will pay $55k for a 2.3 Big Bend with soft top. If they shop around they might find one with mid package for only $3k more.
I'm not convinced 4-door softies will be flying off the shelves in appreciable numbers

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not convinced 4-door softies will be flying off the shelves in appreciable numbers
I wasn't convinced people would hoard toilet paper, or that people would stockpile gas because a pipeline got temporarily hacked, or that people will buy digital pictures for speculative purposes when the rights to the picture has zero intrinsic value. But if the past year taught me anything it's that people will buy anything if you tell them it's rare.

On a completely unrelated note... I've flushed every shit I've ever taken in my life literally down the drain. This is a practice I intend to keep on doing, with the exception of my next 300 poops which will be sold with iconic "Deuce Edition" badging and a commemorative engraved serial number plate. Reservations begin at $100 with MSRP starting at $695. Orders line up to the left please.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I wasn't convinced people would hoard toilet paper, or that people would stockpile gas because a pipeline got temporarily hacked, or that people will buy digital pictures for speculative purposes when the rights to the picture has zero intrinsic value. But if the past year taught me anything it's that people will buy anything if you tell them it's rare.

On a completely unrelated note... I've flushed every shit I've ever taken in my life literally down the drain. This is a practice I intend to keep on doing, with the exception of my next 300 poops which will be sold with iconic "Deuce Edition" badging and a commemorative engraved serial number plate. Reservations begin at $100 with MSRP starting at $695. Orders line up to the left please.
This is some funny shit right here. I still don't understand NFTs🤷‍♂️

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
if the past year taught me anything it's that people will buy anything if you tell them it's rare.
Scarcity always beats a zillion dollar ad campaign for products with established demand

Can you visualize the pile of TP you can buy for $300? Keeping a supply of an almost-free commodity ain't in the same league.​
Stockpile gas? Its on the calendar every year down in hurricane alley​
NFT sales? Never confuse the insanity of a few with mainstream behavior. Most people don't even know how many commas are in a $mil.​

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Good for the dealerships...I imagine there will be a line of fools that will pay $55k for a 2.3 Big Bend with soft top. If they shop around they might find one with mid package for only $3k more.
38k out the door is what I was told. Many more to come.

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
38k out the door is what I was told. Many more to come.
Which dealership? I might be interested.

Look, I waited... Too long... I was holding out for the Warthog/BRaptor, but that's shaping up to be a very expensive game for very limited units... It might be time to just buy what you can and wait 4-5 years.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Look how many here settled for soft tops just to get theirs a few months before everybody else. After driving a soft top Bronco if that were the only option I would just get an F150.

OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Which dealership? I might be interested.

Look, I waited... Too long... I was holding out for the Warthog/BRaptor, but that's shaping up to be a very expensive game for very limited units... It might be time to just buy what you can and wait 4-5 years.
Tony Betten

Sponsored
OP
OP
M&M Beer

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Look how many here settled for soft tops just to get theirs a few months before everybody else. After driving a soft top Bronco if that were the only option I would just get an F150.
I am waiting for my 22 hard top.

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i actually liked the soft top a lot more than I thought I would on the mannequin i drove. the ease of 2 latches to throw it back was very handy. Going to be a lot better than 8 latches on the MIC for the same effect.

That being said, I refuse to give up my 2door and my roof rails. Need somewhere to put shit.

jimd1

Badlands
First Name
jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford f 150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good let sell a few then when reservations come in maybe they will be less likely to price gouge us !

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for the heads up. I live in West Michigan (Grand Rapids) and want to just check out some of these other than the 1 Black Diamond SAS I saw at Fox Ford 2 months ago.

Personally holding out for a '22 or '23 Wildtrak or whatever this Everglades is if it will have a better interior. I want the MIC issue corrected and the small quality issues, plus I am not hurting for a ride either (current 2013 expedition has only 73K on her).
Sponsored