Sponsored

Dealerships offering invoice/discounted extended warranties?

NotApplicable

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BEVs
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Do we have any dealerships on the forums offering invoice or discounted prices on extended warranties?

I’d love to tell mine that I already found a better deal than they’re willing to offer elsewhere!
Sponsored

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

https://www.floodfordesp.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1auB78Tb8QIVFBx9Ch0HfwArEAAYBCAAEgIRhvD_BwE There are several more out there, just Google "Discount Genuine Ford extended warranties". It's best to check them after you get your vehicle as all change their prices from time to time. One that's the cheapest today may not be in a few days. I've bought from Flood Ford, and Champion Ford. Both were very smooth, and easy transactions.

IMHO stay away from the third party warranty services. They are more trouble than they are worth. If you're buying stick with the genuine Ford extended warranty.

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
https://www.floodfordesp.com/?gclid=EAIaIQobChMI1auB78Tb8QIVFBx9Ch0HfwArEAAYBCAAEgIRhvD_BwE There are several more out there, just Google "Discount Genuine Ford extended warranties". It's best to check them after you get your vehicle as all change their prices from time to time. One that's the cheapest today may not be in a few days. I've bought from Flood Ford, and Champion Ford. Both were very smooth, and easy transactions.

IMHO stay away from the third party warranty services. They are more trouble than they are worth. If you're buying stick with the genuine Ford extended warranty.
Flood Fords $300 cheaper than the one I was looking at. Maybe there’s a dealer on here that will deal even better prices. I have a guy I use for GM warranties.

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Sponsored

SPITmadFIRE

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Flood Ford pricing can’t be beat on brand new cars, honestly. My badlands came in at $2060 for 8y/100,000mi through them. You can even wait til your dealer sends you your FordPass points and use that for a discount. Every 200 points = $1 so using 42,000 new bronco points is $210 off. That’s an 8y/100,000mi premiumcare ESP warranty for $1850 net.

Last edited:

Monster1926

First Edition
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500HD
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I never said I bought it, testa di cazzo.

FootPain

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BB 17 Explorer 04 Mach 1 98 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Flood Ford pricing can’t be beat on brand new cars, honestly. My badlands came in at $2060 for 8y/100,000mi through them. You can even wait til your dealer sends you your FordPass points and use that for a discount. Ever 200 points = $1 so using 42,000 new bronco points is $210 off. That’s an 8y/100,000mi premiumcare ESP warranty for $1850 net.
This is the way to go for sure. Our Explorer has a ESP from them and the things it's covered has made it 100% worth it.

GoTigersGoBronco

Badlands
First Name
Zachary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I purchased one through Zeigler Ford online. Their pricing and service was superb.

Use the code "payinfull" or "mpayinfull" for $250 or $200 off an ESP or Premium Maintenance plan.
Sponsored