First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pulled into the parking lot of my local watering hole to find a packed parking lot. Next to the main lot is an unlined dirt lot which was also almost full except for one small space next to a Jeep Wrangler who decided to park horizontally in a lot where everyone else was parked vertically therefore taking up what could be 2-3 spaces.

I didn’t park particularly close to the Jeep and they also had plenty of space to back up and maneuver out of the space but when they left they still decided spitting on the hood of my Bronco was the right call because… Jeep things? No real harm done and I’m just venting about it. Anyone else have any bad experiences with Jeep owners?
Sponsored

JediMcMuffin

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day you’ll winch them out of a ditch.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Honestly I think it sounds like they might have been the type of person to spit on your vehicle no matter what it is Bronco or otherwise.

How dare you park near their vaunted mall crawling jeep...did you not see that by parking in such a manner they were above such plebian parking methods? :)

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sounds like someone is jealous of your Bronco.

Glad to hear that’s all they did. Some people are very immature…

Last edited:

Sponsored
OP
OP
BamBamBilly

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Was your bronco visually obstructing the display of awesomeness?
Indeed, I was technically guilty of blocking the view of his mall crawler. I realize my crimes now and accept my punishment.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day you’ll winch them out of a ditch.
Hold up there. For all you know this is some liberal douche bag who never gets off pavement. (See how easy that is?)Slow down with the labeling and preconceived ideas. There are turds in all walks of life, so no need to be concerned of the “ off-roading type”.

Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you.
That sure is a civilized view. Some rando spits on a guys Bronco and you immediately profile a whole community. Care to expand on this freedom loving type that is attracted to off-roading and which has you concerned so that we may all be made aware and on the lookout for?

There are d-bags in every hobby, sport, past time. No need disparage a whole community for the actions of one.

Heart2

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sorry to hear that. Some people are just plain disrespectful. I'm curious if you (or anyone) actually witnessed the Jeep owner spitting on your Bronco or if that is an assumption based on the proximity of the two vehicles?

OP
OP
BamBamBilly

BamBamBilly

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sorry to hear that. Some people are just plain disrespectful. I'm curious if you (or anyone) actually witnessed the Jeep owner spitting on your Bronco or if that is an assumption based on the proximity of the two vehicles?
I do have to admit it is an assumption but based on their obnoxious parking choice, the fact that I had to park next to them, and the fact that they left before I did it’s a safe bet.

HotdogThud

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mk6 gti, '21 MoarDoor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Mostly that they seem to collectively be rather bad/inattentive drivers, nothing personal though

Techun

Black Diamond
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD, 2.7, MIC, 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Hold up there. For all you know this is some liberal douche bag who never gets off pavement. (See how easy that is?)Slow down with the labeling and preconceived ideas. There are turds in all walks of life, so no need to be concerned of the “ off-roading type”.
On one hand you're right, we don't know.

On the other hand ..c'mon. We know.
Sponsored