First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep TJ, '16 Ford F150, '65 VW Beetle
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Pulled into the parking lot of my local watering hole to find a packed parking lot. Next to the main lot is an unlined dirt lot which was also almost full except for one small space next to a Jeep Wrangler who decided to park horizontally in a lot where everyone else was parked vertically therefore taking up what could be 2-3 spaces.

I didn’t park particularly close to the Jeep and they also had plenty of space to back up and maneuver out of the space but when they left they still decided spitting on the hood of my Bronco was the right call because… Jeep things? No real harm done and I’m just venting about it. Anyone else have any bad experiences with Jeep owners?
Just curious....how do you know it was spit? If it was spit, how do you know it was the Jeep owner who did it? Do you have cameras on your Bronco?
Sponsored

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It’s tiring seeing these Jeep owner threads popping up on this forum. It’s like bronco owners want Jeep owners to be bad. Somehow justifies you being a bronco guy or gal. It’s not like we don’t see many other vehicles parked badly all the time. Just maybe the individual was a jerk, independent of the vehicle he drove.

I’m a jeep owner (JT) and a Bronco owner. There is way more shit talking about jeep people here, than there is about bronco owners on the jeep forums. And most here is along the lines of “we are classier than them”. Isn’t anyone tired of picking a group and being a jerk about it? Don’t be the people you assume Jeep people are.

By the way, I love freedom. My whole life freedom loving was what America was about. Everyone loved it. Now it’s been politicized and seen as one sided. We have it so good I’m this country we take it for granted. It’s sad.

Last, I’m sorry your bronco got spit on. That is not cool at all.
Completely agree. I'm a Jeep owner, too, and I am active on 3 Jeep forums. It is very, very rare to see any comments at all about the Bronco on those forums. Nothing....positive or negative. I don't get why there is so much Jeep bashing on this forum.

BroncoWTFAN

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MachE FE & BL SAS 22
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Indeed, I was technically guilty of blocking the view of his mall crawler. I realize my crimes now and accept my punishment.
Or you were just getting NY love.

Glad it was just that and not something more, but there will always he haters. I own a Ford "Mustang" MACH-E, imagine how many haters I am coming across right now.

Bronco is on order, guess I am living on the edge all around.

Long live FORD...

rsmtracker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 RAM 1500 Crew Cab, 18 Jeep JKU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
It's funny the OP assumes it's a spit and the Jeep owner must have done it because the way he/she's parked ?
Sure all enthusiast forums can have colored opinions on certain subjects when it comes to the competition, haters will always hate :)
Btw i'm also a Jeep owner but lets just say i'm bit more open minded than others and enjoy all kind of vehicles. Just waiting for the day i can walk into a Ford dealer and take home a Bronco, i'm not into the ordering thing. i'm old school and like the haggling so i don't mind the wait.

Baddie64

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a special place in hell for people that park like that. Well, if there isn’t, there should be.

Sponsored

wetdog

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 jl
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Dont tell him your going to do it,just do it
If your going to talk talk,if your going to shoot shoot...Tuco

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Wow.....feeling pretty tough behind that keyboard? :rolleyes:

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Completely agree. I'm a Jeep owner, too, and I am active on 3 Jeep forums.
You must not be on the JL Wrangler Forums, then, where they only just finished pushing some Bronco threads off the front page of the general forums and everyone whining about all the Bronco talk.

lasttj

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
You must not be on the JL Wrangler Forums, then, where they only just finished pushing some Bronco threads off the front page of the general forums and everyone whining about all the Bronco talk.
Nah, I'm a TJ guy.

pakrat

Badlands
First Name
JG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner-F250-Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I seek out Jeeps to park next to. Makes the Jeep owners re-evaluate their life choices. Especially when there are people checking out my Bronco.

Sponsored

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I currently own at TJ. We kicked around the idea of purchasing a new wrangler as the Bronco rollout was such a disaster. Her response was "I don't want to be affiliated with Jeep owners anymore" the yee yee community in my area is obnoxious and unruly. Kinda disgusting that people have put passionate political views in the forefront of their hobby and basically flip off anyone who chooses to disagree. As someone pointed out earlier, we have more in common with those than we don't. I prefer to keep my political views under wrap until someone points their finger.
I generally find anyone who takes politics seriously are usually the ones causing the problems, making life miserable for others, fixing things that aren't broken, pitting one against another, using laws to abuse others, etc. Seems politics IS the problem...

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
when you are parked at a "local Watering hole" makes me wonder if the problem is more about how much "water" is consumed inside before the offender leaves or if it is just a character flaw with the said person-- and has nothing to do with what vehicle you drive.
I generally find going where the local flavor of humans go to inebriate, fight and fornicate to generally be a poor choice of hobby or what have you.