First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
SSshhhhh!!! They've accepted me as one of their own.

267262916_10165572200315648_6783867931158127163_n.png
That's very cool. There are three Wranglers in my family and we are planning a 4x4 beach vacation when my Bronco gets here.

That
Sponsored

Merc4x4

Badlands
First Name
steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

SSshhhhh!!! They've accepted me as one of their own.

267262916_10165572200315648_6783867931158127163_n.png
Yeah, maybe. They're all faced away from the Bronco and that Jeep in the middle doesn't look particularly happy. Probably worried the new guy will steal his friends away...

:)

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That sucks that this happened to you. I personally don't understand that animosity over a vehicle.

I'm British, so I didn't grow up on the Ford/Chevy rivalry in America for example. And to be fair, the Jeep hasn't had this kind of competition for years. Moving to the USA was an eye opener.

I've had a share of comments with my Camaro's and my Jeeps over the years. My first Camaro was a 2011 2SS, nice V8, that I bought it new. Everyone loved it! Circumstances changed, and I currently drive a 2017 V6 Camaro. Allegedly it's no longer a 'real' Camaro.

My first Jeep was a 5.7 HEMI Commander Limited, we've had a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude, and currently own a 2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee Altitude. They were/are also not 'real' Jeeps apparently.

I like David Boyd's take on All Terrain Nation - 'be it two wheel drive, 4 wheel drive, it doesn't matter what you drive...'

I consider myself a 'car guy'... I like cars period. Of course I have opinions, on what I like and don't like, but I don't let it rule my life, or my opinion of others.

Heck, I'm trading in my Chevy for a Ford. My first Ford ever. Let's see how it plays out!

Red Squatch

Heritage
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Cobra convertible
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Yeah, maybe. They're all faced away from the Bronco and that Jeep in the middle doesn't look particularly happy. Probably worried the new guy will steal his friends away...

:)
Or take his lunch money

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Pulled into the parking lot of my local watering hole to find a packed parking lot. Next to the main lot is an unlined dirt lot which was also almost full except for one small space next to a Jeep Wrangler who decided to park horizontally in a lot where everyone else was parked vertically therefore taking up what could be 2-3 spaces.

I didn’t park particularly close to the Jeep and they also had plenty of space to back up and maneuver out of the space but when they left they still decided spitting on the hood of my Bronco was the right call because… Jeep things? No real harm done and I’m just venting about it. Anyone else have any bad experiences with Jeep owners?
Doesnt help your situation but when I am driving my beaters, almost always, I purposely park in ways that make it difficult for jackwagons that park wrong. Poor parking is bad driving. If you cant handle a car that isnt moving, good god what happens when they get on the road??

Sponsored

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Meh people are just assholes, no matter what they like. Someone punched me at the Broncos game on Sunday because I jokingly said, “Go packers” when he was talking about the Ravens. I flagged the attendant, bid him adieu and had a good laugh when they lost on the last play of the game. But I’m not going to label all Ravens fans as assholes.

HOOTERVILLE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F150, 15 MALIBU, 07 STREETGLIDE, 22 Tenere
Your Bronco Model
Base
So many haters here. Just by the title of the post it seems the OP has decided it’s “us against them” and is now just keeping score. If it was a Honda Accord that offended you so greatly by parking wonky, would it have prompted you to post your first run in with an Accord? And maybe it wasn’t a personality disorder that caused the Jeep to park that way. Maybe he got there early, the lot was empty, and it seemed that it wouldn’t matter how he parked. Or maybe his drunk girlfriend parked it that way the night before and he drove her home. Or maybe it’s broke down. But because it’s a jeep you go straight to personality and arrogance. Fact is, what’s good for Jeeps is good for Broncos. The new Bronco wouldn’t exist if Jeep wasn’t so successful. And all the cool stuff you can buy for your Bronco would be hard to come by if companies weren’t already making Jeep accessories. And Jeep owners have fought political battles for trails all over this country. Trails that Broncos can enjoy. Then the hating moves to “off road types’. What! On a Bronco enthusiast site we are bad mouthing “offroaders”? Wow. I try to understand this and all I can come up with is that maybe someone was offended by someone with big tires on their vehicle. So now they hate offroaders. I’m thinking that everyone’s definition of an offroader is different. In my mind, just because they have a tall truck with mud tires doesn’t make them an offroader. I see lots of tall trucks and SUVs every day and I would guess only a handful of them are “offroaders”. And then Jednuggets states that he shouldn’t have stirred the pot here and goes on to tell a story, that 20 years ago, some bad guys on motorcycles did something. And because they were bad guys we should be able to guess what brand of motorcycle they were riding. Just guessing here but I bet you mean Harley. So do you mean that all bad guys ride Harley or do you mean that all Harley riders are bad guys? I have a Harley. And a KTM. And a Honda. I’ve been to scores of rallys like Sturgis and the ROT Rally in Texas and the one thing I can tell you about Harley riders is that if you give respect, you get respect, period. Jedibisquit, congratulations on passing your Ham test. Let me share a story with you. A true one. A few weeks ago I was doing a weekly check in on the local 2 meter repeater. I was disrespected by someone with a Technician class license. He thought he was being funny but it was not. So, should I hate all ham radio operators or just those with a Technician ticket? By the way, what class is your license? (Rhetorical)

I’m largely paraphrasing but this quote is from Dr. MLK. “God is not interested in just Jeeps, or just Broncos, or just FJ’s. He is interested in the whole scene. The creation of a society where every man will respect the dignity and worth of personality. We must all learn to live together as brothers-or we will all perish together as fools.”

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hold up there. For all you know this is some liberal douche bag who never gets off pavement. (See how easy that is?)Slow down with the labeling and preconceived ideas. There are turds in all walks of life, so no need to be concerned of the “ off-roading type”.
Ford Bronco Dealt with my first angry Jeep owner francis

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

Dave-O

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150/Mach-E
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m more curious what triggered you to label me as triggered from a simple hilarious meme from stripes
True story, I just watched that for the first time about a week before you posted that.

Moya7

Base
First Name
Maureen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 BMW M240i, 2015 BMW 435i
Your Bronco Model
Base
Honestly the “type” of people that off-roading attracts is a concern of mine. There is an irony that a crowd so hung up on freedoms gets offended when you do you. Sorry that happened maybe some day you’ll winch them out of a ditch.
Or not 😂

Jawbox

Big Bend
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 4 Door
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I want a Bronco because I dig them, I'm not joining a tribe. I've owned Jeeps for decades, same story.

Sorry this happened, some people are just douchebags.
Sponsored