Sponsored

Decide on a different model. Keep reservation or make a new one?

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
So my main plan is to Build a Base + Sasquatch. Once the pricing comes out im might change my mind.

If that ends up happening I know I can still use my Base reservation for another model. But what if the other model runs out? Is this possible? Should I make another reservation? Or just roll with it?

I know the first edition ran out but there only making 7k of them. I doubt any of the other models will. Like what if I decide to go all out and say F it and get a Wildtrak? Just use my Base reservation?

What do you guys think?
Sponsored

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So my main plan is to Build a Base + Sasquatch. Once the pricing comes out im might change my mind.

If that ends up happening I know I can still use my Base reservation for another model. But what if the other model runs out? Is this possible? Should I make another reservation? Or just roll with it?

I know the first edition ran out but there only making 7k of them. I doubt any of the other models will. Like what if I decide to go all out and say F it and get a Wildtrak? Just use my Base reservation?

What do you guys think?
You can change your model to anything you'd like other than a First Edition at ordering time...unless that's changed recently you're not locked in to what you reserved for. Picking a model at reservation seems to have been more to help them plan for demand but I doubt they'll have a limit on any of them. Maybe a delay if enough people switch around and they run short on components due to differing demand.

acetdeucy

Badlands
First Name
daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Corsair Lexus RX350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What do you guys think?
FE is the only model with a cap on quantity. They will make as many others as they can sell.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What do you guys think?
It won't run out. Nothing is even built. They build what you order. Just order whatever you want in December

Edit: What everyone else said.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

What do you guys think?
Per Granger Ford and a Houston dealer I talked to, you can change your trim/model with ease on the day you order in December with no hold ups or delays.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks guys. Thats what I thought I wasn't sure if there was a certain cap on the Wildtrak or Badlands. I thought their wasn't but I just wanted to make sure.
Sponsored