Sponsored

Decided on a 2-door and feel so much better!

jimmy234

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU Sport S
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I think the 2 and 4 door Broncos are pretty close in terms of overall length, right? Like 16 inches or something like that? That's a lot closer than the jeeps currently are - those are like 22 inches difference.

I think both look really good. Just saying as a jeep guy who hangs around the jeep forums: do NOT force yourself into a 2-door if you have that feeling it's not gonna be practical for you. Sooooo many people over on the jeep forum who obviously force themselves into a 2-door because...reasons... and then a year later they're in the member marketplace trying to sell the thing because it's not a tenable situation.

If you honestly think the 2-door looks better or whatever, then obviously go for it, but don't do it to conform to "tradition" or some wonky aim to please random internet people you'll never meet.
Sponsored

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door all the way. Get one now while you can, they won't make them forever.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
i was on 2 door at first, but 4 door looks proportionally better IMO with the 35s
I was all about the 4 door at first and I think it looks a bit better with the top on but topless 2 Door just looks right.

Ford Bronco Decided on a 2-door and feel so much better! A3D8BD27-2286-42B4-8C1A-21BAD6BC4095
Ford Bronco Decided on a 2-door and feel so much better! 5DA30856-C218-44ED-83A5-6E91770269E2

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I first saw the new Bronco I didn't have to look at it as need vs want as far as space and seating. I've been divorced 13 years. No significant other. The kids are out of the house. I would like to say its just me and the dog but there's no dog. I don't need a 4 door obviously but I still approached my decision on appearance. I can afford the 4 door so not a cost thing. To me the 2dr just looks so much better. Similar to any vehicle that the designer had a coupe in mind and then stretched it into a 4 door option.
Get a dog bro it will enrich your life to no end,shoot in 6 months you will have taken 1000s of happy pic with your new buddy ?

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ahhh the real joy of having no kids, the ability to get a 2 door and not give a damn about anybody else.

Sponsored

RiseAbove

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Challenger RT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m wondering this too. I don’t have kids BUT my wife and I are planning on getting an Irish Wolfhound. I need the room in the back to safely transport the pup. My immediate thought was to get a 4 door and put the seats down, but I might have plenty of room with a 2 door with the seats down.

for those of you that have large dogs (150+ pounds), what is your thought?

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’m wondering this too. I don’t have kids BUT my wife and I are planning on getting an Irish Wolfhound. I need the room in the back to safely transport the pup. My immediate thought was to get a 4 door and put the seats down, but I might have plenty of room with a 2 door with the seats down.

I don't have a heavy dog, but a large dog. I've owned greyhounds for 30 years. My plan - Rear Seat Delete; Goose Gear Plate system; Memory Foam mattress for my King.

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Rear seat delete day one for his highness

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Ya it would for sure be easier for the dog if that size to have easy access to his own door..
Especially the older he gets the harder it will be for him or her to get in and out
4 doors might be your best option

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My rear seats are coming out permanently.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ya it would for sure be easier for the dog if that size to have easy access to his own door..
Especially the older he gets the harder it will be for him or her to get in and out
Use the rear gate. Make it a habit. When they get older, there are ramps/steps to make it easier to mitigate the height. When they associate the rear gate as their entrance/exit, they won't try and hop over the console to exit out the front (we are still talking about 2-dr on a 2-dr thread).

PhoenixM3

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350R, 2018 Fiesta ST, 2018 Fusion Sport
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I had been on the fence for a while, but the Build and Price finally pushed me over...this rig is expensive, so a couple grand does make a difference1 But price aside, seeing the renderings of other member's builds made me realize that this thing just looks so much better with a shorter wheelbase, and the 2 door Manual Trans will be an absolute hoot.

Now, I've got kids, and have had kids for quite a while (4 total...oldest is 26, youngest is 7...) Currently only have 2 at home who I'd be carting around. The older one at home will be 13 going on 14 by the time this thing arrives, so she can ride in the front unless my wife is along.

Yeah, dealing with moving the seat, etc, will be a pain for the younger one, but he'll be 8 when I get this, so he can manage that himself, for the most part.

And when we all go on a family vacation, either we take two cars, or I go to Enterprise and rent a minivan or a Suburban for the week.

Before committing, I expressed my thoughts out loud to my wife..."You know, since we've been together, I've had a lot of 2-door vehicles...the JK Jeep, the Mini Cooper S, the BMW 3 series, the Fiat Abarth...and while I've gotten used to 4 doors in recent years with the FJ Cruiser, 4Runner, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited and the current VW GTI, I think I can pull off the 2 door Bronco."

Her response: "You're talking to me about this? It's your car! I don't care. Do I ask you about the kind of car I get? You're a grown ass man! Do what you're going to do!"

Ah, marital bliss...
Your wife’s response sounds eerily familiar......

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Weathertech dog ramp, thats what we load my 75lb Weimaraner and 110lb Rottweiler into my wife's Explorer with.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like that the 2 doors are gonna be a rarity though.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was all about the 4 door at first and I think it looks a bit better with the top on but topless 2 Door just looks right.

Ford Bronco Decided on a 2-door and feel so much better! 5DA30856-C218-44ED-83A5-6E91770269E2
Perfection, I'm getting pumped.
Sponsored