Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hey guys,

my wife and I ordered our OBX last year and I was very specific with options so only waited 4.5 months. So far it has been our all around family vehicle that the wife drove often so I hadn’t done much to it.

We recently got her a new vehicle and got rid of my Honda Civic SI so the Bronco is in my hands full time (wife is a little bitter lol). Since I’m the primary driver I felt comfortable starting the mod journey so recently did a level with wheels and tires.

We moved out to TN 6 months ago and I really had no idea how limited the off-road area access was. We’re planning on spending the next year in Colorado so looking forward to doing some wheeling and camping out west.

Let me introduce Maximus. Yes, from tangled…. I have a daughter. Lol.

Ford Bronco Decided to join instead of just look! IMG_9326

Ford Bronco Decided to join instead of just look! IMG_9324

Ford Bronco Decided to join instead of just look! IMG_9337
Sponsored

Last edited:

ILFAB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Looking good! :cool:

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 4Runner, '84 Vanagon, '93 Miata, '14 LittleGuy
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hell yeah to letting your daughter name it! Looking good so far. You're going to LOVE Colorado

OP
OP
Maverickxj

Maverickxj

Outer Banks
First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Hell yeah to letting your daughter name it! Looking good so far. You're going to LOVE Colorado
Man I’m so excited to get out there and get into the mountains! You from Albuquerque at all? The abbreviation is Abq and saw your user…. Or is kabq.

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Man I’m so excited to get out there and get into the mountains! You from Albuquerque at all? The abbreviation is Abq and saw your user…. Or is kabq.
Yep. KABQ is the ICAO code for the Albuquerque Sunport. I'm an aircraft mechanic. I try to get to Colorado every chance I get (although I do my fishing in NM because I know the waters here)

Sponsored

Combustion_King

Badlands
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

wheels compliment the white nice. Welcome

Vern

Badlands
First Name
Vernon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 2006 F250, Ford 2023 Bronco Badsquatch w/ Lux
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome! Nice ride. Those tires and rims look great.

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Loved Colorado when I was stationed out there. We had planned to retire there but chose to go closer to family instead. Enjoy the area and the new ride 🤘

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey guys,

my wife and I ordered our OBX last year and I was very specific with options so only waited 4.5 months. So far it has been our all around family vehicle that the wife drove often so I hadn’t done much to it.

We recently got her a new vehicle and got rid of my Honda Civic SI so the Bronco is in my hands full time (wife is a little bitter lol). Since I’m the primary driver I felt comfortable starting the mod journey so recently did a level with wheels and tires.

We moved out to TN 6 months ago and I really had no idea how limited the off-road area access was. We’re planning on spending the next year in Colorado so looking forward to doing some wheeling and camping out west.

Let me introduce Maximus. Yes, from tangled…. I have a daughter. Lol.

Welcome to the forum! We are so thrilled you've joined us.

OP
OP
Maverickxj

Maverickxj

Outer Banks
First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yep. KABQ is the ICAO code for the Albuquerque Sunport. I'm an aircraft mechanic. I try to get to Colorado every chance I get (although I do my fishing in NM because I know the waters here)
Sweet! I'm originally from Abq. The Bronco is actually originally from Chalmers on the West Side. I'll be visiting family there a lot more being so much closer in Denver. You get out to the end of southern blvd much?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Maverickxj

Maverickxj

Outer Banks
First Name
Maverick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Loved Colorado when I was stationed out there. We had planned to retire there but chose to go closer to family instead. Enjoy the area and the new ride 🤘
My sister has been out there for a handful of years now and I've always loved it. Did you get out to wheel much in your time there?

KABQ

Base
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sweet! I'm originally from Abq. The Bronco is actually originally from Chalmers on the West Side. I'll be visiting family there a lot more being so much closer in Denver. You get out to the end of southern blvd much?
Yeah Rio Puerco has awesome trails

BD6G

Everglades
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

My sister has been out there for a handful of years now and I've always loved it. Did you get out to wheel much in your time there?
At that time I had my lifted F150, I used to hit the mountain passes Or old mining roads but no crazy off roading. We used to go to an off road park called C.O.R.E because they had mud pits and some other fun stuff for us to do in the pick ups.

Out of my 4 years stationed there I was deployed 2 of them and that’s not counting all the field time and train ups prepping for deployment. I wish I would’ve had More time to explore.
Sponsored