First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It says valid till May 15/22. Was that supposed to be 23? I want to wait a bit to order but want to make sure I am able to still get the discount. Thanks.

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

@deepsleep Overland
The website mentions an optional pump, but I don't see where to purchase it.

1.) Is the pump available now? How can I order it with the mat? Or will the pump be available to purchase before the coupon code expires?

2.) I see on the site that you sell a screen for framed windows. Are there any thoughts about a screen solution for the 2-door Bronco frameless windows?

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, 21' Toyota 4runner, 23' 4dr Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Another variation on the theme to consider: I’ve totally removed the rear seats (bottoms and backs), thus left with a flat platform - except for four protruding studs which would stick into the mattresses, likely quickly ruining them. Any thoughts?
I would put the floor mats over the bolts, (or something thick that would provide a hump over the bolts) which would also protect the product.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Your post says the discount code expired last May. Is that a typo? Or is it still valid?
Its a typo. Forgot what year we're in apparently. Sale goes to the 15th of next month.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
@deepsleep Overland
The website mentions an optional pump, but I don't see where to purchase it.

1.) Is the pump available now? How can I order it with the mat? Or will the pump be available to purchase before the coupon code expires?

2.) I see on the site that you sell a screen for framed windows. Are there any thoughts about a screen solution for the 2-door Bronco frameless windows?
1) the pump can be used for assisted deflation, but not necessary to roll it back up. It is not to be used to inflate the Mat. The foam inside expands allowing it to "self inflate". We are currently on backorder for those.
2) We are currently working at a frameless window screen option for 2 and 4 door broncos.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Does the passenger seat move forward further than the driver seat? Are both sides 5ft?

Looks real nice
Correct, both sides are 5ft.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Where do you store all of this during the day? Looks like it takes a lot of space to store.
In the video it shows 2 full sets packed up. They roll up into about an 8"x 26" roll. Which can be stored in the footwells, back cargo area....etc.

Sponsored
OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This fits in the 2-door bronco?
No. The 2dr comes with its own specific size leveling mat. This member was asking about a completely separate mat for his dog.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
It says valid till May 15/22. Was that supposed to be 23? I want to wait a bit to order but want to make sure I am able to still get the discount. Thanks.
Yes, that was a typo. next month 2023

G-Waggin

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac SRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
No. The 2dr comes with its own specific size leveling mat. This member was asking about a completely separate mat for his dog.
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for as well, but I think we both we want it to be usable while driving (i.e., without the front seats folded down). You can't do that with your product, since it only fits the 2-door when the front seat is slid all the way forward and with the seat fully-folded. I'm looking for a dog bed that can fit on one side of the 2-door while i'm driving and also have someone in the front with me.

Basically what you have, but approximately a foot shorter. Is that something you'd consider making custom? Thanks!

emulous74

Badlands
First Name
Seth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 ZR2 Bison D , '23 Bronco 2DR, MT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Received mine today packs up smaller than I thought it would. Voids your warranty if you use a pump to inflate accordingly to and add-on slip in the package.

I hope my dog is appreciative to how much I spent for a mattress for him.

OP
OP
deepsleep Overland

deepsleep Overland

Base
First Name
Team deepsleep
Threads
Reaction score
Website
deepsleepoverland.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Yeah, that's what I'm looking for as well, but I think we both we want it to be usable while driving (i.e., without the front seats folded down). You can't do that with your product, since it only fits the 2-door when the front seat is slid all the way forward and with the seat fully-folded. I'm looking for a dog bed that can fit on one side of the 2-door while i'm driving and also have someone in the front with me.

Basically what you have, but approximately a foot shorter. Is that something you'd consider making custom? Thanks!
yes, this specific solo mat size requires the seats pulled forward to maximize the sleeping space, which is already limited, for humans. But for dogs, we recommend our leveling mats for 4 runners (21x32) or the 4 dr broncos (21x28)
Sponsored