Sponsored

Definitive does ForScan unlock the output on rear speakers?

Bronconewby

Badlands
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope this helps..

Yeah the speaker is shiet on the Broncos. So I did some messing around with the Forscan and manage to open up some stuff with the speakers. Now if your not sure or comfortable messing with the Forscan i suggest not to do it.

So if you look under ACM module there is a setting on the 1st line. Gonna try to attach a pic. The 1st box is what you want to change. It will be the 3 and 4 character.. On my Badlands original settings is 382B i changed it to 3801.. hope this helps.. this worked for me..

Modified coding for line 1 is as follows.
727-01-01 3801 14F1 0098.. this for my Badlands.

For you Forscan oficianados or those who like to venture, here is a reference for the settings. Here is link. Type in ACM for module and all sorts of settings will come up for ACM...

https://naviupgrade.com/asbuilt-programming-database/
Sponsored

Bronconewby

Badlands
First Name
Sal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hope this helps..

Yeah the speaker is shiet on the Broncos. So I did some messing around with the Forscan and manage to open up some stuff with the speakers. Now if your not sure or comfortable messing with the Forscan i suggest not to do it.

So if you look under ACM module there is a setting on the 1st line. Gonna try to attach a pic. The 1st box is what you want to change. It will be the 3 and 4 character.. On my Badlands original settings is 382B i changed it to 3801.. hope this helps.. this worked for me..

For you Forscan oficianados or those who like to venture, here is a reference for the settings. Here is link. Type in ACM for module and all sorts of settings will come up for ACM...

Before you go all out and spending a grip of cash. You may wanna try this. But i would highly recommend replacing speakers.. Get something decent 2 ways for the dash and rear. Get a good component speaker for the kick panel, not a way. Just my thought. Good luck ya'll.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For the factory setup, I'd fade full front anyway.
That’s why it has a high pass filter. The would bottom out trying to get enough volume to hear them. They really need to be supplemented with a subwoofer and then you wouldn’t even notice they were high passed.

Gouldjb

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi guys
Thought I’d summarize what i ended up doing. I installed the 4x4” Hertz DCX 100.3 speakers. Incredible clarity. The integrated amp definitely powers the other speakers (as well as B&O sub) for those with B&O.

I was planning on the kicker HS10 hideaway amp but installer told me it really doesn’t sound much better than the initial subwoofer and recommended (same $s) a Kenwood down fire, single 10” enclosure - bigger, but not huge. He then added a kicker amp and AudioControl LC2i - helps keep bass from fading off with big volume. As I didn’t want anything “drilled or bolted”, he attached amp and LC2i to subwoofer enclosure and attached sub to cargo liner with Velcro sticky’s. Lastly, he removed the old woofer to avoid any conflict.

Although the cargo area is a bit more taken up than I wanted, I must say the sound is incredible. Sincerely thrilled. Best of luck everyone!!
Hey guys, I meant to update this a couple weeks ago but got preoccupied. Wasn’t thrilled with how they installed and had them install the amp and LC2I under the driver seat. Extremely tight fit, but it fit nonetheless and is not affected by the power seat. Much cleaner in the back. See attached photos. Sounds absolutely night and day!! Pic under seat first from front view and then from back of seat view.

E1538E41-16CF-45A3-BDCC-76AD19842D73.jpeg

547F8F5E-3F4C-4C35-B621-261AAEF67756.jpeg

C3510737-C35C-46AC-B653-B2C1CEC3A5EE.jpeg

threeonone

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys, I meant to update this a couple weeks ago but got preoccupied. Wasn’t thrilled with how they installed and had them install the amp and LC2I under the driver seat. Extremely tight fit, but it fit nonetheless and is not affected by the power seat. Much cleaner in the back. See attached photos. Sounds absolutely night and day!! Pic under seat first from front view and then from back of seat view.

Ford Bronco Definitive does ForScan unlock the output on rear speakers? C3510737-C35C-46AC-B653-B2C1CEC3A5EE

Ford Bronco Definitive does ForScan unlock the output on rear speakers? C3510737-C35C-46AC-B653-B2C1CEC3A5EE

I did the same on mine except I just bought the powered version of the sub instead of getting an amp. Also used velcro to secure in the back.

D870F851-10EE-475A-8A03-2FF6F5AF8A43.jpeg

Sponsored

2kmsiebert

Big Bend
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, Mach E, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Hope this helps..

Thanks for the info! So to break this down to us smooth brained FORScan users.... here is what it means to me looking at the database...

looking at the last 2 characters.... 382B........... as their orig state:
727-01-01 382B 14F1 0098
  • 2 = Front: Int Amp & Rear: Fixed L/L,
  • and the B = Aux1 External Sub & Aux2 External Speaker
727-01-01 3801 14F1 0098 = that you change the last two characters to be 01 from their original state of 2B
727-01-01 3801 14F1 0098
  • 0 = Front: Int Amp & Rear: Int Amp
  • 1 = Aux1 not used & Aux2 Internal Amp
And so looking at the numbers, the change was made in the XX*X to change from front amp/rear fixed to front amp/rear amp

and the XXX* change from Aux1 external sub & Aux2 Ext speakers to Aux1 not used & Aux2 internal amp.

I can see where the XX*X change would make a world of difference, pushing amp to the rear speakers. Can anybody comment on the second character and what that change is doing? XXX*

thanks!!

edgeflyer

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Looks like the B&O kickpannel speakers have highs filtered out. Anyone play with forscan to get tweet signal to them for aftermarket coaxials?
Sponsored