First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not sure if anyone here brought or attempted to buy a Surf Tag yesterday at 10am. The server crashed at the Reserve America website and it took 1.5 - 3 hours to get a tag. by 12:30 or so, all 17,000 sold out. I got my 2 year tag.. but so many people pissing about it. Cant wait to drive the Badlands on the beach .
Sponsored

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I used to drive on the beaches in de all the time, but it’s been a few years. The race to buy a tag and how busy the beaches get has made me not want to do it anymore.

OP
OP
Badlux

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used to drive on the beaches in de all the time, but it’s been a few years. The race to buy a tag and how busy the beaches get has made me not want to do it anymore.
I hear you. But I actually fish, yeah I know its rare, but that's my main focus. Well, that and beer. But yeah, I'm the guy with 3 rods in, and a 4th rigged for spot casting if any schools roll past. I get pissed when people toss a 1 ounce weight with no hook that tangles my lines, or asks me to reel in so thier kids can swim. Try to go week days, I can have 1/2 mile of beach to myself.

Murph56789

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Broncos/F350s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hear you. But I actually fish, yeah I know its rare, but that's my main focus. Well, that and beer. But yeah, I'm the guy with 3 rods in, and a 4th rigged for spot casting if any schools roll past. I get pissed when people toss a 1 ounce weight with no hook that tangles my lines, or asks me to reel in so thier kids can swim. Try to go week days, I can have 1/2 mile of beach to myself.
Same here actually. I miss the slow days too, used to go when the weather was bad. It’s hard to fish in the summer with so many cars packed in and people swimming everywhere.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Badlux

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Delaware Surf Fishing Tag Fiasco. tag2

GoesOverAnyTerrain

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my 2 year tag too. Keep an eye out for me and my badlands.

OP
OP
Badlux

Badlux

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
81 Scrambler , CJ-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got my 2 year tag too. Keep an eye out for me and my badlands.
LOL I have my 2 year tag and currently nothing to put it on. My Scrambler is being restored and my Bronco is still a picture on my computer.
Sponsored