First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So im reading on bn multiple builds from June are getting 10/31 shipment dates..just called a dealer in town for there 9 advertised broncs..and sales guy said october delivery now...uggghhhh
@PREMiERdrum any truth to this man…. Could be bad news for a lot of folks if true.

XxGearheadxX

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi RS3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ReimundKrohn

Big Bend
First Name
Reimund
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Rav-4, 2005 F-150 Lariat, 2005 PT GT Conv
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Celebration this week!
I have passed my 2nd build date!
Only two more to go until I get my final one! For those without a VIN ..ur not missing much.
Build dates for me where
6/14, 7/5, 8/2, 8/16.
Glad I have had a VIN since March it made me feel really lucky and helped me learn some humility about my expectations.
FT.
I feel like I made plans with a totally unreliable borderline woman, that is wicked hot.
So I can't cancel.
Ugh
I still track my order everyday on Ford site.;)

Hang in there everyone!
I’ve only past my first (6/28) my second was 7/19 - but of course unscheduled shutdown that week just like this one, so there’s no trickin’ me twice! Here’s to hoping third time is the charm…. 🙏🍀

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Benji_Allgood

Black Diamond
First Name
Benji
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fam
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I got the July 1st email, for a 8/23 build date. I'm guessing after reading all these accounts of builds being postponed from June to late August, that mine will surely be pushed back as well 😕 Womp womp.

Sponsored

PapaWE

Badlands
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Chevy K2500, 07 HD Nightrain
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Everyone on this thread, lets just take a moment to remember how fortunate we are to have a VIN. Anyone that received that email prior to the end of May really breathed a sigh of relief. After all, the rumors had already started that if you did not receive a VIN by then , you'd likely not be built in 21.Then Ford confirmed that right after the weekend. Oh man, what a relief to have that precious VIN. Then the build dates started (or continued) to change. Yet, optimism kept strong. For we are the lucky ones that have a VIN. Then the emails and posts started to fly around about dropping the roof and you could get scheduled. So people went ahead and changed their orders and now those people have Broncos in their driveways or at least on the production line. But truly WE are the fortunate ones because we have VINs and that as, we were told, is like having the golden ticket. So everyone sit back and enjoy the ride with constantly changing dates with no chance to change a deadly commodity. Maybe your neighbor who ordered one in June on a lark will let you drive that rag-top while you wait.

ToddPhil

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Taurus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just received an email from Ford delaying another week. I was an 8/16 build, BL 2.7, now 8/23. I shouldn't complain, but was supposed to be 7/23 and tired of getting these emails. Any other Badlands orders get delayed as well, I am assuming so since it was a BL heavy week.

Ford Bronco THE my Bronco production build date has been DELAYED / MOVED BACK thread 1627778985174

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would like to get those emails about my Badlands lol.

SVTLightning

Badlands
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, was 8/16 pushed to 8/19. Today received a text that I was now week of 8/23 which was later updated to 8/24 day. 2 door badlands

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

MIC or soft top?
Sponsored