First Name
TJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nautilus, Samurai, 12v Dodge, Fiero, Karma Ghia
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My wife and I want to take our Bronco on it's first trip. We will be going weekend of 23rd of July. We will be leaving the heat of Texas and heading to Colorado. She wants to go to Florissant Fossil Quarry and I want to see Pike's Peak.
We need help finding good trails for light off roading and camping in our roof top tint. Some back woods trails that a Non-Sas Badlands can handle (It does have a winch).
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tripodbruno

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
tacoma(no more) F-250, Hiker Trailer, Jeep Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would suggest in that area stay near Woodland Park but drive the length of rampart range road, explore some of the offshoot roads (plenty of other off-roaders to help ya) Hike to the fire lookout. Then also find your way to Deckers and drive along the middle fork around to Buffalo Creek to Pine Junction. Stop for lunch at a place called Zoka’s (good grub) and then head back. Many other trails in the area but that is a easy and manageable day of fun. Campgrounds can be found near Woodland Park or you may want to try some of the dispersed spots you’ll find along this route….or many other good options around those areas you mentioned. Have fun!