First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1990 F250, 1993 Bronco XLT, 2013 F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I'll look around but thanks for the info. You learn something everyday.
Here is a screenshot of the email that I received on 3/25/2022 about the graphics on the Bronco Raptor.

Screenshot_20220928-171042_Yahoo Mail.jpg
Sponsored

monsterfd

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 raptor widebody 37s, 2018 raptor 2018 JKU 35s
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Need some help from you folks who got your raptors. Those of you who got your Raptors at MSRP (especially if you were a GT holder), can you PM me or respond with the dealer that honored the deal.

I wont be contacting them, but I am a day 1 res holder and a GT email receiver. My dealer even sent me a signed letter with my name and reservation # saying that they will be honoring MSRP on any 2021/2022 bronco of any trim.

My raptor made it to the dealer lot, and the owner stopped all raptor sales, and is refusing to sell us the car. They didnt even counter but said they want a fair deal and that is likely in the 10-30k over MSRP range.

This will completely Eff me over as it means I lost my original reservation, and the raptor. I already got financing. Sold my car, and added the raptor under insurance.

Any responses much appreciated.
Sunrise ford. But not sure it’ll help ford won’t transfer the truck. Best to call ford

Periokid

Raptor
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stuff
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Here is a screenshot of the email that I received on 3/25/2022 about the graphics on the Bronco Raptor.

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread tempImageRHC17O
Thanks for that. I definitely never got that e-mail. If I did, I might have chosen the graphics package. I guess I could add it later or do something custom. Thanks for all the info.

FellowM3

Raptor
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Current: 22' Braptor, 2020 BMW M340
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

How does the credit get applied?

Sponsored

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The Braptor is definitely growing on me. I’ve had my Badlands for 2 months and couldn’t be happier with it. But still looking for running boards that I like and I see the Braptor has really cool looking ones.

Does anyone know if they happen to say Raptor on them? Or if they are available thru Ford parts?

timbal1963

Raptor
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 VB WT, Hellcat Redeye Widebody, Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Braptor is definitely growing on me. I’ve had my Badlands for 2 months and couldn’t be happier with it. But still looking for running boards that I like and I see the Braptor has really cool looking ones.

Does anyone know if they happen to say Raptor on them? Or if they are available thru Ford parts?
Yes. They say Raptor on them.
Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread DB796F96-7025-4285-9F61-499A582643BA

Pdaddy

Badlands
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Yukon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thank you for the response and pic. They are really nice and look like they bolt directly on to the factory rock rail.
Too bad for non raptor owners it says Raptor on them.

strickland03

Big Bend
First Name
Billy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Thanks for that. I definitely never got that e-mail. If I did, I might have chosen the graphics package. I guess I could add it later or do something custom. Thanks for all the info.
When I got my F250 Platinum, for was kind enough to NOT mention the message seats were being deleted, but I did get an amazing 300$ credit.... I ordered two at the time and the one I got first, in January, had the seats, the second one I got in April didn't.... Honestly had I known I prob would have kept the Jan one over the later.... But they also gave me 90K trade.... Vehicles are so stupid right now...

Sponsored

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Deal's Gap Tennessee...fun drive

Ford Bronco Delivered Bronco Raptor photos thread Braptor Deal's Ga
I live 60 miles east of Deals Gap. I see the mud, did you take Parsons branch road? My Raptor should be here between the 21st and 27th according to Ford

Alan_TN

Raptor
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Cactus Grey
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I live 60 miles east of Deals Gap. I see the mud, did you take Parsons branch road? My Raptor should be here between the 21st and 27th according to Ford
No, but I like the idea! Maybe next time I'll try it out. Good luck on delivery timing!

FLSTFI Dave

Raptor
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Grand Sport, Carbon 65, 2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
No, but I like the idea! Maybe next time I'll try it out. Good luck on delivery timing!
That one come out of Cades Cove onto the Dragon. Several other good dirt road / two track out of Tellico and Reliance. Nothing difficult, but have some good scenery.