Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I just stopped by one of my local Fords here in Lethbridge. They have a Base 2DR, MIC Top, 2.3 AT, with roof rack, in Velocity Blue on the lot for sale. Apparently it’s dealer stock, not a demo unit.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Homebowlking

Homebowlking

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Homebowlking Good looking Mark, congratulations. When you get time for more pictures can you get me a sunny side shot? I'm wanting to convince the CEO of my humble empire that a set of Badlands wheels/tires take offs would look good on our OBX. You know, happy wife, happy life. :)
I will as soon as its out of the ford shop.... The First time I put the rig in to 4x4 the front right axel broke at the CV Joint. This on a flat gravel road at less than 5 km/hr. I have owned and built more than a dozen 4x4s and never seen a cv/ axle disconnect or break like this. It has me concerned.

BigFootie

Heritage
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 ES-350, 2022 Badlands Sport, 2023 Heritage Ed
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Cool! The -36, not the broken axle. Yikes!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I will as soon as its out of the ford shop.... The First time I put the rig in to 4x4 the front right axel broke at the CV Joint. This on a flat gravel road at less than 5 km/hr. I have owned and built more than a dozen 4x4s and never seen a cv/ axle disconnect or break like this. It has me concerned.

Oh noooooo, thankfully it broke while you were going slow. I hope they get you back on the road soon. Hopefully it was just a defective part, and you'll get many smiles to the miles when it's back home.
Sponsored