Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Would it be worth adding a note or reminder to make sure owners are looking for the Bronco Off Roadeo credit if they attended an event prior to getting their Bronco? Hoping my Bronco gets here in a couple weeks and would have totally forgotten about that $200 if I hadn't read it on another thread.
Sponsored

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is one for the cargo area with wash out flooring (this is a 2-door Badlands).

Cargo floor installed incorrectly at factory and not flush at the seats. The center of the cargo floor has a noticeable hump and is raised about 0.5 inch (it is really difficult to capture this in a photo, so I circled it in red). Here is what mine looks like:
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1645205125630

Notice the thin black recessed area of the floor is "caught" on the seat brackets and can't be pushed down any further.

It should be under the seat brackets like this:
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1645205424920

Thanks to @flip in this post, he provided the instructions for removing the "loadspace floor covering".

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is one for the cargo area with wash out flooring (this is a 2-door Badlands).

Cargo floor installed incorrectly at factory and not flush at the seats. The center of the cargo floor has a noticeable hump and is raised about 0.5 inch (it is really difficult to capture this in a photo, so I circled it in red). Here is what mine looks like:
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1645205424920

Notice the thin black recessed area of the floor is "caught" on the seat brackets and can't be pushed down any further.

It should be under the seat brackets like this:

Thanks to @flip in this post, he provided the instructions for removing the "loadspace floor covering".
Thanks, added.

dukegsd13

Badlands
First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019-MustangPP2 2005-Superduty 2022-Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This is great. Thanks!

Reactions: Cat

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Cat, I forgot to mention this earlier, but maybe something to add to the list. I didn't catch it until after I left the dealership. I think it's a chemical reaction, it won't come off.

20220202_082710.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@Cat, I forgot to mention this earlier, but maybe something to add to the list. I didn't catch it until after I left the dealership. I think it's a chemical reaction, it won't come off.

Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 20220202_082710
Thats a shame.

Inspecting the seats is an item on the OCD.

Thanks for posting the pic here.

Bearcat1

Black Diamond
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Expedition Limited, 2006 BMW 330i
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just picked up 2022 Black Diamond on wens. Make sure you check the radiator hose next to the serpantine belt (already on the OCD list, just surprised Ford hasn't addressed yet). Mine wasn't rubbing yet, but VERY close. Got a tie wrap from the service dept and a 30 sec. fix.

• Wow
Reactions: Cat

BsCostanzo1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My Bronco is being delivered. Called my Dealer to discuss potential Bronco Bucks (Customer Satisfaction Funds). I asked if I was going to get any. He said that any Bronco Bucks from Ford would be attached withy my order when it comes in. Can anyone confirm this is true or BS?

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Bronco is being delivered. Called my Dealer to discuss potential Bronco Bucks (Customer Satisfaction Funds). I asked if I was going to get any. He said that any Bronco Bucks from Ford would be attached withy my order when it comes in. Can anyone confirm this is true or BS?
Not accurate. He may have been thinking Ford Pass Reward Points. Call them the Customer Satisfaction Funds. Not, "Bronco Bucks". Ford gave him a pile of money to use, at his discretion...UP to $1K per reservationist. Push for it.

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I text my deal about this last week and said that no one has asked about this at all and did even know they had it? I text him that it was a place for people that place an order and now have issues with their order. My question to you @Cat "was I right in texting him it that way"?

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I text my deal about this last week and said that no one has asked about this at all and did even know they had it? I text him that it was a place for people that place an order and now have issues with their order. My question to you @Cat "was I right in texting him it that way"?
Hi...i am not clear what you are asking about?

Detailed explanations are contained in the OCD...first page.
  • Customer Satisfaction Funds: up to a $1,000. Have your dealer go to the FDAD CLAIM PAGE on the Dealers Bronco Dashboard, if they don't know about it. They can go into the Bronco Readiness dashboard. All the information about this program including their limit is in there. It doesn't cost the dealership anything to do this. Ford reimburses them.
Memo to Dealers From Ford Corporate:

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...n-will-help-dealers-manage-order-waits.22965/

Kiowa

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
suburban, clk convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just spoke with my dealer about the Customer Satisfaction Funds and what I found out was not too surprising. They indicated that the procedure that Ford is doing to validate that the funds were spent currently include taking a picture of the customer (sometimes requiring that customer's photo id as well) and that their initial attempts to get reimbursed were being kicked back for additional information. All that to say that this has caused them to not participate in the program. My dealer offered to buy the $1000 worth of stuff out of goodwill. Anyone hear about Ford's delay in payments causing dealers to drop out? If correct, I would suggest that anyone eligible (the Ice Mountain or others) may be better off complaining to Ford vocally. Since it wouldn't involve a chip shortage, dog eating homework, etc. this might be a better use of our frustrated energy.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just spoke with my dealer about the Customer Satisfaction Funds and what I found out was not too surprising. They indicated that the procedure that Ford is doing to validate that the funds were spent currently include taking a picture of the customer (sometimes requiring that customer's photo id as well) and that their initial attempts to get reimbursed were being kicked back for additional information. All that to say that this has caused them to not participate in the program. My dealer offered to buy the $1000 worth of stuff out of goodwill. Anyone hear about Ford's delay in payments causing dealers to drop out? If correct, I would suggest that anyone eligible (the Ice Mountain or others) may be better off complaining to Ford vocally. Since it wouldn't involve a chip shortage, dog eating homework, etc. this might be a better use of our frustrated energy.
Thanks for sharing this info.

Baconator

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Chevrolet Suburban
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So in my excitement I forgot to ask what happens to the $100 deposit!

I don't think that was included as a credit in my sale. Should it be?

I need to double-check my paperwork tonight.
Stopped by the dealer on Friday, talked to the sales guy, and 5 minutes later I had a check for $100 returning my deposit. Nice way to end the week.

This whole experience made me so paranoid I fully expected to have to plead my case up the chain of command. Thank goodness there are still some honest and trustworthy people out there.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Stopped by the dealer on Friday, talked to the sales guy, and 5 minutes later I had a check for $100 returning my deposit. Nice way to end the week.

This whole experience made me so paranoid I fully expected to have to plead my case up the chain of command. Thank goodness there are still some honest and trustworthy people out there.
Awesome...that will by a tank of gas and a burger!!
Sponsored