Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gen 1 Raptor, Explore ST, MG, Isetta, Harley
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Doc. Special thanks and shout-out to @gizmohd for creating it!

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
Love the listā€¦ used it to review my bronco and happy to state had no issues except for a scratch on the DR A pillar that I reported to the dealerā€¦. Thanks again for the detailed list!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Love the listā€¦ used it to review my bronco and happy to state had no issues except for a scratch on the DR A pillar that I reported to the dealerā€¦. Thanks again for the detailed list!
Fabulous!! And congratulations šŸŽŠ!!

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist)ā€¦
As a card-carrying member of the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) community, I must vociferously protest this egregious dyslexic ordering of your sham ā€œOCDā€ acronym! šŸ¤ØšŸ˜²šŸ˜œ

j/k - Nice list!

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I used the checklist today, the only things I found were a very minor scratch on the passenger door panel, a few scratches on the driver taillight (should polish out), some wrinkled fabric on the rear seat, and some lizard skin/sharp edges on the hard top. I donā€™t think there will be any fixes for these minor issues, and itā€™s a production vehicle not a show piece.

Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 5900FA93-CC54-45F0-9428-17378E1FB3A2
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 7E3F5276-D1DF-4D6D-AF47-A9041F9DCC51
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 50FFF1D2-D812-4C7D-B60E-BED4C6555347
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 287BF8D2-0688-4CDF-8442-6947D2FB85DD
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1FD392F0-59CB-45C1-A956-13C082215D1B

• Love
Reactions: Cat

Fordtorino93

First Edition
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 ford f150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Make sure to look extreamly close I had a bunch of issues on my first edition. Dent in my passenger fender from the inside out, had to happen at assembly. Scratch on back right door about 12 inches in length believe it happened when they installed the fender flares. Paint chipped off of the trim under the grill assuming it happened when they put the grill on. Manufacturers defect in the top rough edge look pretty bad, a dent in the top on the driver side below the window. Mid panel of the top on passenger side the edge is wavy not a straight edge at all, compared to the rest of the top and drivers side.

• Love

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

As a card-carrying member of the Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD) community, I must vociferously protest this egregious dyslexic ordering of your sham ā€œOCDā€ acronym! šŸ¤ØšŸ˜²šŸ˜œ

j/k - Nice list!
Oh, come on...ya gotta admit some tongue-in-cheekiness is a fun respite.

DGREENW

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Have you (or anyone) been able to track your order properly? Every time I enter my order number and VIN I get an error.
Yes, once I was issued a VIN I have been able to use the tracker. There was a period for a week or so that it stopped working for me. That was about 7 to 10 days prior to my re-re-scheduled build date.

nikkgmm

Badlands
First Name
Nikk
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you for compiling this list!

• Love

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Just curious if anyone sent this checklist (or any checklist) to their dealer prior to taking delivery? And if so did they agree to go through it and "sign off" or were they reluctant?

Firefight911

Wildtrak
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco 4-door Wildtrak, Eruption Green
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Just curious if anyone sent this checklist (or any checklist) to their dealer prior to taking delivery? And if so did they agree to go through it and "sign off" or were they reluctant?
i guess I donā€™t understand the reluctance part. Even if your dealer just went through their own PDI list and scoffed at this one, just do it yourself and report the issues found for correction prior to delivery or on a due bill. Regardless, any issue found needs to be appropriately addressed and documented. Itā€™s probably a bit telling if your dealer is reluctant to ensure your satisfaction and assistance by providing a list of known concerns. After all, this is more of a help to the dealer than any hindrance as it will reduce their warranty numbers later on.

• Love

Sponsored

mdk77

Base
First Name
BM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Base SAS
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

i guess I donā€™t understand the reluctance part. Even if your dealer just went through their own PDI list and scoffed at this one, just do it yourself and report the issues found for correction prior to delivery or on a due bill. Regardless, any issue found needs to be appropriately addressed and documented. Itā€™s probably a bit telling if your dealer is reluctant to ensure your satisfaction and assistance by providing a list of known concerns. After all, this is more of a help to the dealer than any hindrance as it will reduce their warranty numbers later on.
Agree but wanting to get others experiences as I plan to send this to my dealer near delivery time to have them go through it. My dealer rep is quite good so I am sure it'll be no problem.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

My Dealer GM asked for it in advance to have his Service Dept use during their PDI process. I have heard of others doing the same.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm not sure if I qualify for a couple of the "rewards", can anyone confirm?

-11,000 user appreciation points. Where does this allotment come from?
-$1,000 customer satisfaction funds. Who gets this?
-Bronco Swag Bag. First 100 Bronco orders at a specific dealer?

SDBRONCO

Badlands
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone received the $1000.00 Customer Satisfaction Funds? Is that ford pass points?
My dealer claims he does not see any info for this on the FDAD CLAIM PAGE.

kellyweiss

Heritage
First Name
Mr. Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Awesome, Cat !! / Well Done !!
Ford Bronco DELIVERY CHECKLIST  (OCD Version) for Expectant Bronco Owners 1638869385098
Sponsored

• Love