Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Can anyone help me w/ the 22.5 increase/price protection? I know I should be getting the $1500 from MY21 to 22 protection for 4dr OBX but I'm not clear on if I should be getting additional protection based on 22.5 increase? I'm scheduled to pick up from my dealer this Friday (woohoo!) and really just want to have a solid understanding on what I should expecting going in...
Ford FAQS…Scroll down a ways to read Pre and Post March 19th order placement answers.

https://www.ford.com/support/how-to...o-order-holder-frequently-asked-questions/#12
Sponsored

Swetzel

Wildtrak
First Name
Shad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Trailboss
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

FunForAll

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, 2 F-150s, Explorer, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Since we're being OCD, check/adjust tire pressure to match the recommended before leaving the dealership. Mine felt like rocks.. (15% over inflated)

Reactions: Cat
OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So if I am reading it correctly if I ordered before the March 2021 date but I am receiving a 2021 tomorrow I do not qualify for any price reduction because mine is priced as a 2021 instead of a 2022?
You must be protected!!!
Screenshot_20220419-212825_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Didn't read thru all 15 pages, but make sure your window top edges are buried in the weatherstripping. If you can catch your fingernail on the top at full height, the top of the window may get pulled outward if driving in high crosswinds. Ours did yesterday afternoon. 50mph crosswinds, opposite side window pulled outward about an inch at the top. Resetting doesn't fix the problem.

• Wow

Sponsored

shoelessjoe

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Chevy Cruze
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
Need to add to the list , make sure MIC latches are all engaged/latched/locked. Did the Bronco Wild Outdoors mod to my MIC today and latches on both sides were open.

Frosty

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is a link to the OCD (Owners Delivery Checklist) that you can use/print-out when taking delivery of your new Bronco.

The items in this list, all reported by Bronco6g members, are mainly Quality & Manf issues that can be seen during your acceptance. Members have been providing this list to their Dealers to use during PDI, with favorable results.

Engine Performance/Failure, Airbag Recall, Ordering, Dealer Allotment issues or complaints are not on this list.

This is a Google Document. I update it frequently, so be sure to print/use it when you need it.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1bCKnGypjpN2g2Qz8UtEC1-eqGUeqm5g9fj0tdrady3E/edit?usp=sharing
THANK YOU!

• Love

WLDCATR

Wildtrak
First Name
KW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wld '22 - 23 SQ8 AUDI
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great effort putting this check sheet together and I thank you for the that effort. I should, may, could get my WT end of June and will put it through a full check. Thanks again.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Great effort putting this check sheet together and I thank you for the that effort. I should, may, could get my WT end of June and will put it through a full check. Thanks again.
Thank you! Congrats...just in time for summer!!

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
thanks for this amazing checklist- anyone know offhand what size sockets/wrenches to bring for battery terminals checking, fuse box bolts, etc? i can bring a whole toolbag but don't want to not have the one size i need!

Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've almost 1000 miles on it and haven't checked anything yet. been too busy.

kirnma

Base
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Canyon
Your Bronco Model
Base
There's a possibility of additional FordPass points in addition to the 42,000 on page one of your document. In an email to me dated 7/5/2022 , it says " As a reminder, in appreciation for your patience and early reservation status, you will receive an additional 20,000 FordPass™ Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco.". This would mean an additional $100 toward accessories, service, etc.

BTW, thanks for compiling all this information. I pick up my Bronco this Saturday so will use it when pick it up.

OP
OP
Cat

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

There's a possibility of additional FordPass points in addition to the 42,000 on page one of your document. In an email to me dated 7/5/2022 , it says " As a reminder, in appreciation for your patience and early reservation status, you will receive an additional 20,000 FordPass™ Rewards Points when you take delivery of your Bronco.". This would mean an additional $100 toward accessories, service, etc.

BTW, thanks for compiling all this information. I pick up my Bronco this Saturday so will use it when pick it up.
Niiiice!! And congrats on your new Bronco!! You are gonna have so much fun!!

bronco25

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Upon inspection found several components with rust corrosion underneath. This, along with damage to the hood and fender flare, made us pause and ask the dealership and Ford to address/fix it. Does anyone else have rust on the underneath visible components and if so what was done to address it by Ford/dealership?

MNbronco

Wildtrak
First Name
RC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Tremor, 2021 Bronco sport
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Upon inspection found several components with rust corrosion underneath. This, along with damage to the hood and fender flare, made us pause and ask the dealership and Ford to address/fix it. Does anyone else have rust on the underneath visible components and if so what was done to address it by Ford/dealership?
Ford will likely tell you the rust is normal and nothing to be concerned about; google "f150 rear differential rust"
Sponsored