Geoff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I got my email too. The "your Bronco is built" version.
My dealer sent met the following 5 mins after I got the email. "Yours is still in shipping status. on July 27th say Ramp Michigan. No other information available. It will either change to an ETA or just show up."
Obviously the dealers don't know jack...
Not sure what to believe. My dealer gets updates every Thursday afternoon and the one from yesterday said that my bronco was built and assigned shipping but not yet shipped.

Window sticker has it on ramp R, (not sure what that means) so fingers crossed that I might still get something. Dealer said it should be here by the end of the month, but who knows now? Guess I will find out next Thursday.

Oceannomad

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Audi Q7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No email update from Ford (Because I’m an unscheduled soft top) but eBays like, “don’t worry bro, we got you covered”

Ford Bronco Delivery delay emails have arrived [8/13] 63168F5E-69DA-4840-A53B-A1F33719600A

Sponsored

klyders

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ford xlt supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Base
yup......me too.....oh well, such is life...........

motocane

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure my take is different than most right now, but I don't mind getting a MY22. I actually prefer it at this point. Sure I'm an early reservation holder (7/14 @ 8am) with no VIN so I just got the "No Bronco for you" this year email but I just want a Bronco not the first Bronco in town. I really feel for those that have been duct taping an old ride together holding out for their Bronco though. Of course, the communication up to now by Ford (and the dealer) has been complete shit, but I hope that it will improve since Ford finally gave up the sham that everything is fine.

I sure as hell am not switching to a soft top with a half-ass rigged kit to convert later just so I can get one NOW, DAMNIT NOW. Just get the MIC situation and some of the less serious kinks fixed and I'll get my Bronco sometime next year. Also, I see opportunity here - I head to the Austin Off-Roadeo at the beginning of Sept and will get to see and drive more trim levels in person so I might want to change trims when the 2022 order banks open and it seems they will have additional options/packages that people have been requesting. I hope the color options aren't reduced - really hoping they offer a proper orange instead of cyber-school bus though.

My only question is how they will keep price protection in place if we switch trims for our MY22 order. Of course, I'll make sure I get it in writing from the dealer that I'm not getting hosed with an ADM for a MY22...

Last edited:

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Another 2 weeks Mr. Fielding!

Mdh186

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Truck
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Interestingly (to me) I didn’t get the language suggesting a switch to soft top would expedite the process. Guess that means I’m locked in. VIN received and latest build date notice was pushed back to week of 9/13. It’ll obviously slide from there. I feel like I’m at the airport with no bird at the gate and being told there is going to be a 15 minute delay.

Sponsored

Last Ride Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan pup
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Edit: This was posted in a different thread, originally.

Mine is slightly different from both of those:

BroncoUPDate21.png
Any other unbuilt VIN holder uncomfortable with the sentence in this email that says, “We EXPECT you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco.” That word, “EXPECT”, leaves wiggle room for another let down. I’m leery of it. We’ve all been burned so many times already.

Joez60421

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fleet of Toyota 4runners and Land Cruisers
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone else concerned that it now says we will have to work with our dealer to place a new order, and no longer mentions price protection?

Edit: Fordpass points RE extended through 2022

Last edited:

RobbyBronco

Base
First Name
Robby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
The only hard top builds that Ford has committed to building in 2021 are First Edition orders and orders that have already received a production date.

Everyone else waits until 2022 (for MIC) or 2023 (for MOD).
Wrong. Why are the simplest, most basic facts inaccessible to so many here?

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

ehssey

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge Sport, Harley-Davidson Street Glide
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Good lord some of you guys are fast

Love the bit about being sent exclusive gear. I've received a whole lot of NOTHING.
Same. Did not receive that stupid poster or those stupid stickers or THAT STUPID BRONCO.
Sponsored