First Name
Garrett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Tacoma, 21 Mercedes, 2023 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I don't know why I expected anything different from this email. Ford has turned this launch into a complete disaster! Disappointment after disappointment (this is the story of FORD's re-release of the BRONCO).
Sponsored

Briley

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I got the ā€œswagā€ version. Canā€™t wait to see what I get that is different than those who are getting ā€œgearā€.

At least they acknowledge that I ordered a ā€˜21 by saying that my ā€˜21 is being pushed to ā€˜22.
I know I donā€™t have ground to stand on without a signed purchase agreement since I ordered one month after the deadline but at that time the kid who took my order told me nothing about a deadline, let alone missing it. He actually didnā€™t know there was one. He has assured me twice verbally that my price was locked in and I am waiting on a signed agreement that I requested. I reserved AND ordered (with a required $400 deposit) a ā€˜21. Of the deadline was I March and they knew couldnā€™t even make the vehicles then Ford should have directed them to stop taking orders.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
So what is the total production for 2021 expected to be (Hardtops+softops)?
How many VINs have been issued?

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There is a nuance in the communications as to what Ford will be delivering to keep us engaged until "you are behind the wheel:

My order with a VIN waiting to be produced:
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.

My order that doesn't have a VIN and gets deferred to 2022:
We will also continue to show how much we appreciate your patience with exclusive Bronco swag and experiences until you're behind the wheel.

Sponsored

fpGT350

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Viper RT/10; 09 AMG C63; 18 GT350
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Looks like those of us with VINs but not produced yet will NOT necessarily be getting a 2021 model year. Ford only "expects" it to be a 2021. No updates until October.

There's nothing we want more than to get your Bronco to you.
But unfortunately, we're having appearance and quality issues with our hardtop roofs, such that Broncos produced to date will have their roofs replaced.
As you can imagine this is causing further delays in production timing, because we need to replace all existing roofs before we can make any new hardtop Broncos.
We expect you will be getting a 2021 model year Bronco. When we finalize plans to replace these roofs, you'll be updated via email on your vehicle timing. You can expect this information by early October. Please click here for more information and details on this announcement.
We know it doesn't make your Bronco appear any faster, but to show how much we appreciate your patience, we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel.
This isn't the email you wanted but we thank you for your ongoing patience as we continue the hard work of bringing back a legend.

The Entire Bronco Team

Smuck

First Edition
First Name
Shon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
32 Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I just hope they do better with keeping us informed and more regularly. Shit happens, I know. Just give us a regular heads up. We shouldn't have to rely on "insiders" to get info weeks/months before they open their mouths.
I read thru the FAQ. I wager thatā€™s what they will update going forward.

Td66

Wildtrak
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4 runner, 2 Mazda 3s
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

"Let them eat Cake." (FMC, 2021)

Sponsored

SnowBronco

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company it's nice that you are sending care packages of various types to your waiting customers... But up here in Canada, Ford Canada doesn't send us shit let alone emails or updates. Lol there's about 30000 plus customers up here getting the cold shoulder. šŸ˜¬ Booo haha

arniej92

First Edition
First Name
Arnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At least my laptop will be full of bronco stickers before I get mine. Maybe a Bronco for X-mas!!

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m a late reservation/ order (8-4/8-9 of 2021). Should I receive any of these emails? Iā€™ve never received anything from Ford, other than ā€œyou may now go to your dealer and configure your orderā€, which I did before I received that email. Maybe a ā€œyouā€™ll get your bronco in 2023ā€ or something?
Sponsored