First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Jeep Liberty, 2013 Ford Fusion Titanium
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ordering with Dealer means the dealership has submitted your order to be built.
I hear there are green and red dots. Best I can figure on those is the green ones were ordered before a certain date and red was after (considering the code behind it uses 'before' and 'after' tags).

The way I understand it from all the threads combined:
1. Ford had to redesign the top.
2. The redesign requires retooling the production line for tops and this will take a few weeks, plus time to QA test the new design before they go into full production.
3: First Edition trims will get the new design tops first then get shipped. FE is MY21 only, and the window is closing. With this delay putting them so late in the year, they have to get them out to meet their commitment to FE being only on MY21 models.
4. Then those in "Parking Lot Purgatory" waiting on replacement tops get them next and get shipped.
5. Then extra tops will be made and set aside to be shipped to dealerships to replace tops on those who already got their hardtop Broncos.
6. Then tops will go toward MY22 hardtop configurations.

So, FE first, Purgatory second, existing customer replacements third, MY22 fourth.
I wonder if Ford or Webasto has discovered a magic wand that will allow the now MY22 hard top reservations to actually receive them in 2022? A person could be forgiven for having doubts about this. Wish in one hand and crap in the other…..See which one fills up first.
Sponsored

ApolloSkreed

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I received the email today and then I bought a 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road with the cash I have been planning on giving to Ford for the past 13 months.

Snowdogyyz

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I chatted with a Ford rep just to see about my order (8-9-21 order). I know I’m WAY out but just wanted to see why it doesn’t show as an order on my account. They asked for my order number and dealer sales number. No idea! So I texted my salesperson for those numbers. Essentially he said Ford has not confirmed my order so there isn’t an order number yet. Then he said I need to be patient (like I didn’t already know that) as my bronco could be 600 days out. I ordered a Badlands soft top so I’m really just curious how that comes in with a really late order.
Essentially I just want to see confirmation that Ford has my order and that I’m in line to eventually get a 22 model year bronco. That works fine for me as I’m driving a Jeep Gladiator and trade in then would be good. If it goes out past 22 to early 23, I may be checking out another Gladiator or see what the new 4Runner is like. The whole reason I ordered this late was to avoid first model issues. Didn’t realize it would be this huge of a debacle though!

vesuvan

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
99 Chevy Silverado 1500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Ordering with Dealer means the dealership has submitted your order to be built.
I hear there are green and red dots. Best I can figure on those is the green ones were ordered before a certain date and red was after (considering the code behind it uses 'before' and 'after' tags).

The way I understand it from all the threads combined:
1. Ford had to redesign the top.
2. The redesign requires retooling the production line for tops and this will take a few weeks, plus time to QA test the new design before they go into full production.
3: First Edition trims will get the new design tops first then get shipped. FE is MY21 only, and the window is closing. With this delay putting them so late in the year, they have to get them out to meet their commitment to FE being only on MY21 models.
4. Then those in "Parking Lot Purgatory" waiting on replacement tops get them next and get shipped.
5. Then extra tops will be made and set aside to be shipped to dealerships to replace tops on those who already got their hardtop Broncos.
6. Then tops will go toward MY22 hardtop configurations.

So, FE first, Purgatory second, existing customer replacements third, MY22 fourth.
Did a dealer confirm that's the order? Because this sentence from Ford's email today would suggest otherwise:
Ford Bronco Delivery delay emails have arrived [8/13] 5C811B5E-44A6-4E31-A55F-675B6B8E4582

I don't think they will even be able to tool up to complete 7000 FEs this year, though I would be happy to be wrong.

Bronco Don

Black Diamond
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I haven't recieved anything either. With this weeks swag, it triggered my FedEx account. Sadly going to a house I haven't lived at for 2 years. I asked the shipper (Ten10) where they got my address from and they said Ford gave it to them. I realized when I moved, I didn't change my address at my Ford Dealership (it is changed everywhere else, even at Ford.com) but Ford pulled addresses from your dealer. All of my swag has been going to the guy that bought my house. No biggie, because I want my Bronco, not swag. But check your address with your dealer. That also may be why you haven't gotten anything either.
I have not got anything, and they have my correct address

Sponsored

UberGadgetFreak

First Edition
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 FE Bronco 22 FE Mav, 23 Mav Tremor, 03 Marauder
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Did a dealer confirm that's the order? Because this sentence from Ford's email today would suggest otherwise:
5C811B5E-44A6-4E31-A55F-675B6B8E4582.jpeg

I don't think they will even be able to tool up to complete 7000 FEs this year, though I would be happy to be wrong.
I shouldnt post half awake, but still reached out. yeah, they may be doing purgatory tops first. My bad. I need more caffeine LOL. My contact said they are still working logistics, but they hope for enough good tops per day going straight to pending tops to get those out to clear lots in 4 weeks. So hardtop model production including FEs won't start until the last week in October at the earliest if that is the case.

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my email and have been burning up the interwebs for a cheap hold over. Samurais and Wranglers have exploded in value, I'm having a hard time paying 1/4 of a Bronco for a 30 year old pile.

Drafting_Monkey

Black Diamond
First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
09 GT/CS, 20 Honda Insight EX & 19 Mazda CX9
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im in what group 4 it is.

And if you want your Bronco sooner, consider switching to a 4-door soft top with hardtop prep kit – your dealer can help make that happen and get you out into the wild sooner
Threw in the towel and did just that. Switched to a 4-door OBX with aux and rear locker. Let's see what happens.

Sponsored

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

KANE COUNTY ILLINOIS

Big Bend
First Name
SAL
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC YUKON
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I received the email today and then I bought a 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Off-Road with the cash I have been planning on giving to Ford for the past 13 months.
Good for you! I'm in a tough spot, my Bronco is built and waiting for a new MIC top and Gladiator is coming out with my fav color, Gecko Green. But Jeep if having a rough time building Gladiators as well because of the chip shortage. Don't get me wrong, I want a Bronco first, but if Ole' Sis (Bronco) is going to be sitting in the lot for three-plus months getting battered by bird poop, sun, rain, toxic pollution, Ford is making it hard to stay true. Keeping my fingers crossed that Ford will change its mind and ship out the Bronco ASAP so its dealers can make sales and its customers get their Broncos!

Wolf1961

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yep! " we will continue to send you exclusive Bronco gear until you're behind the wheel." Really?
I received an USPS notification shows a package is coming next Thursday Ten10 apparel. Ten10 does apparel for Bronco. Probably more stickers.

BroncoRed1967

First Edition
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.taylorsafety.net
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-150 King Ranch, 1967 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you really read the letter for First Edition just says they will be built as a MY21 not that they will actually be built in 21
Sponsored