acf1016

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As with many, I am a day 1 reservation and was thrilled to hear my Bronco went into production on 1/11/22 after it got pushed back multiple times. The Bronco was built on 1/12/22 and shipped on 1/17/22. I got the call from my dealer on 2/1/22 that my Bronco had made it to Denver, and they were just waiting for it to get transported from the rail yard to the dealership.

It is currently 2/18/22 and I still do not have my Bronco. The pizza tracker now says it will arrive on 2/23/22 but this has shifted 5 times since it has arrived in Denver.

Has anyone else experienced a delay like this? If so, was there anything you did to expedite the process? My dealer says they've done all they can but this is ridiculous.
Sponsored

Blitzjb

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It is completely normal these days... At least you were not waiting for a Porsce.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
As with many, I am a day 1 reservation and was thrilled to hear my Bronco went into production on 1/11/22 after it got pushed back multiple times. The Bronco was built on 1/12/22 and shipped on 1/17/22. I got the call from my dealer on 2/1/22 that my Bronco had made it to Denver, and they were just waiting for it to get transported from the rail yard to the dealership.

It is currently 2/18/22 and I still do not have my Bronco. The pizza tracker now says it will arrive on 2/23/22 but this has shifted 5 times since it has arrived in Denver.

Has anyone else experienced a delay like this? If so, was there anything you did to expedite the process? My dealer says they've done all they can but this is ridiculous.
Remember, Ford singled you out alone and is doing this to you and only you!

I recall there was some article or a thread (or 50) on this forum about delivery delays but the specific name I'm drawing a blank. Maybe do some searching on the forum and you'll find something?

Jdyount

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I waited almost 5 weeks for my Bronco to get delivered from the rail yard.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Oh, I remember what it was.
With the global chip shortage, they had shipped Broncos without the union mandated US window stickers so you can't take delivery until new stickers are printed and put on the front window.

Did you hear about the global microchip shortage? It's playing the devil in the vinyl and sticker making communities.

But once your sticker is on there, expect that call to pick up your Bronco!

Sponsored

Heath Aggen

Wildtrak
First Name
Heath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GMC , 2004 Jeep, 1982 Jeep, 2021 Subaru
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A YouTube couple experienced the same thing. On theirs it was a Bill of lading problem and the rail company was in the process of sending it back to Michigan. Watch that video, but I am not saying that is what happened to yours

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Completely normal. Really just depends how many vehicles are at the rail yard waiting for pick up and the number of drivers working on it.

XCR440

Badlands
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, 22 Badlands 2 door
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, normal, trucking is a nightmare right now, Our ramp has been bad for a while and many of the drivers I see regularly are retiring, so I see it getting worse. Might get one shipped in 3 days, next one might sit there a month.

For those who don't think its gloomy enough, my son is working on getting his CDL, and if you didn't have your CDL learners permit by Feb 7th, its going to take a whole lot more time to get now under new federal laws that just took effect, I'm sure this will add even more fun to the drivers shortage.

T2Canuck

Badlands
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17BMW330i, 70Porsche911, 22BroncoBadlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I am a day-one reservation as well. My Bronco was finally scheduled for production on 12/23, built by the 26th, and shipped by rail to Houston. I took delivery on 1/17. Hope this helps with perspective and timeline expectations.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yes, normal, trucking is a nightmare right now, Our ramp has been bad for a while and many of the drivers I see regularly are retiring, so I see it getting worse. Might get one shipped in 3 days, next one might sit there a month.

For those who don't think its gloomy enough, my son is working on getting his CDL, and if you didn't have your CDL learners permit by Feb 7th, its going to take a whole lot more time to get now under new federal laws that just took effect, I'm sure this will add even more fun to the drivers shortage.
One of my All Time favorite bumper stickers.....
They should make welfare as hard to get as a CDL!

Sponsored

WyoBronc

Wildtrak
First Name
Kerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger, 2021 Bronco BB, 2006 Saturn Vue
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Oh, I remember what it was.
With the global chip shortage, they had shipped Broncos without the union mandated US window stickers so you can't take delivery until new stickers are printed and put on the front window.

Did you hear about the global microchip shortage? It's playing the devil in the vinyl and sticker making communities.

But once your sticker is on there, expect that call to pick up your Bronco!
Unless your MAP union sticker suffers from de-lamination and snakeskin issues…….then a pre-delivery recall will be imposed. In Denver the unfortunate “Bad Sticker Batch” will be “rounded up” for a cattle (er, Bronco drive) to Mile High Stadium (home of the NFL Denver Broncos) until such time as the sticker can be replaced, or the Denver Broncos begin OTA’s, sometime around mid-April. If no resolution has occurred by the end of OTA’s then John Elway is afforded the opportunity for a bulk purchase of the Bad Sticker Batch at MSRP for a subsequent auction sell. So, long story short……you should be able to buy your Bronco at auction in early May. On a brighter note the Union has partnered with the NFL and will be selling aftermarket Union MAP stickers at the stadium and online NFL shops.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base

I have received two Broncos in Miami

1) 8 days on train from Michigan to Miami. Delivered to dealer from train station in 1 DAY.

2) 8 days on train. Delivered to dealer in 4 WEEKS

The second delivery was maddening. It just sat in the rail yard for weeks. I was told supply chain issues, Omicron, dog ate my homework, etc. Nothing you can do, but wait and chill. :)

shieldsy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'79 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Completely normal in the current World. Take solace that you are very close now OP.

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
My delivery was 1 week on the train to FL and 1 week at the rail yard waiting for a truck. Those rail yards deal with most of the manufacturers so there is a lot of competition for the trucks.
Sponsored