Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I took delivery yesterday of my Badlands, 4 door, soft top, 10sp, 2.7, Sas, Lux, Tow from Coccia Ford in Wilkes Barre, PA!!!

First Impressions...

For those of you that haven't seen it in person yet (and I saw one back in April), Its tall and I love it!In the picture below, behind the Bronco is my wife's 2021 Explorer. I used to think her Explorer was big. The bronco dwarfs it!

I love the soft top! Weather was off and on showers yesterday. Literally 30 seconds to open it up or close it.

Infotainment
B&O 10 speaker sound system: Louder than I was expecting based on what I was reading here. On top of that, I'm happy with the crispness of the sound as well as the base. I could probably get a louder aftermarket system but I am definitely happy with the sound system. I made a call with the bluetooth and the top down. I was expecting the other side to complain they were having trouble hearing me but it never happened. Android Auto connects wirelessly. Seems that once bluetooth is connected and you select Android Auto, the Bronco and phone will then connect by wifi. Had an issue with playing music over android auto early on. Every now and then, the music was getting jittery like when your bluetooth was too slow; however, after the first 2 hours, I didn't have it happen again. Maybe it was updating the system and having bandwidth issues? I'll be keeping an ear on this. The 12 inch display is great! I love the size. I'm still figuring out all of the options but overall, I'm very happy with the infotainment.

Suspension
Maybe I had the wrong expectations, but the ride was much stiffer than I was expecting. Much stiffer than the Explorer. I can't imaging doing 70 mph on a dirt trail like the videos from KOH without losing your teeth. If anyone has a suggestion to soften the ride, let me know.

Could not connect the Fordpass App. Called customer service and they told me they were upgrading the system. I'm looking forward to checking out the Fordpass Performance App. I'll post an update when I get it working.

I was smiling all day! Very happy with my build decisions. I'll update the thread as I learn more as I drive.

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1625914820619
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Congratulations!!!
Question, did it ship via convoy or rail, and what was you build date?

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Congratulations Jack, it's a beauty.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Cousin Eddie

Cousin Eddie

Badlands
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cadillac
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rail.
Blend date June 22nd.
Built email June 24th.
Shipped from MAP June 25th.
Arrived in a Philly rail yard July 1st.
Arrived at the dealer July 8th.

Tor148

First Edition
First Name
Tor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Braptor Bk, 21 FE RR, 15 F250,
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thanks,
Mine isnsitting at the rail yard in Wilmington de. Since the 6th. Was hopeing to get this week but no go. It is literally 47 miles from the rail yard to my dealer!!!
Hopefully they get it on a truck next week!!!!

Again, your badlands looks great.
About the suspension, you will be surprised the difference off road. I was at the off rideo in texas and at the end they drove us through an course with hums and woops and all sorts of terain and at speed on the woops and stuff it ate them up. Now it will never feel like a Cadillac off road 😉 but it felt very smooth, at least to me.

Sponsored

Bababue

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-250 lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That’s my Bronco minus the soft top Ugh. My local dealer has no clue.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Suspension: Maybe I had the wrong expectations, but the ride was much stiffer than I was expecting. Much stiffer than the Explorer. I can't imaging doing 70 mph on a dirt trail like the videos from KOH without losing your teeth. If anyone has a suggestion to soften the ride, let me know.
Check your tire pressure, dealer might have accidentally missed dropping it to normal from shipping pressure. They may also have suspension blocks in to limit travel to facilitate being strapped down for transport that the dealer neglected to remove.

Mike5681

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
More Door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I took delivery yesterday of my Badlands, 4 door, soft top, 10sp, 2.7, Sas, Lux, Tow from Coccia Ford in Wilkes Barre, PA!!!

First Impressions...

For those of you that haven't seen it in person yet (and I saw one back in April), Its tall and I love it!In the picture below, behind the Bronco is my wife's 2021 Explorer. I used to think her Explorer was big. The bronco dwarfs it!

I love the soft top! Weather was off and on showers yesterday. Literally 30 seconds to open it up or close it.

Infotainment
B&O 10 speaker sound system: Louder than I was expecting based on what I was reading here. On top of that, I'm happy with the crispness of the sound as well as the base. I could probably get a louder aftermarket system but I am definitely happy with the sound system. I made a call with the bluetooth and the top down. I was expecting the other side to complain they were having trouble hearing me but it never happened. Android Auto connects wirelessly. Seems that once bluetooth is connected and you select Android Auto, the Bronco and phone will then connect by wifi. Had an issue with playing music over android auto early on. Every now and then, the music was getting jittery like when your bluetooth was too slow; however, after the first 2 hours, I didn't have it happen again. Maybe it was updating the system and having bandwidth issues? I'll be keeping an ear on this. The 12 inch display is great! I love the size. I'm still figuring out all of the options but overall, I'm very happy with the infotainment.

Suspension: Maybe I had the wrong expectations, but the ride was much stiffer than I was expecting. Much stiffer than the Explorer. I can't imaging doing 70 mph on a dirt trail like the videos from KOH without losing your teeth. If anyone has a suggestion to soften the ride, let me know.

Could not connect the Fordpass App. Called customer service and they told me they were upgrading the system. I'm looking forward to checking out the Fordpass Performance App. I'll post an update when I get it working.

I was smiling all day! Very happy with my build decisions. I'll update the thread as I learn more as I drive.

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 1625914820619
12463574_0.jpg

BroncoBenni

Wildtrak
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 escape Titanium and 2015 Cruze diesel
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Rail.
Blend date June 22nd.
Built email June 24th.
Shipped from MAP June 25th.
Arrived in a Philly rail yard July 1st.
Arrived at the dealer July 8th.
Did any of your information on the b6g tracker update after it was built? Mines still showing in production but dealer confirmed it was built June 23.

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Glad to hear you love the soft top and the upgraded sound system works well. :) Can’t wait until I get mine.

Sponsored

Cbiggs

Badlands
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
85 CJ, 94 YJ, 04 JK, 17 Taco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First Impressions...

Infotainment

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 12463574_0
Congrats! Looking good in the driveway! Glad to hear the positive feedback on the soft top. Area 51 looks great on the big rig 😉🔥!

RDUBronco

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee; Toyota Tacoma; BMW Z4
Your Bronco Model
Base

First Impressions...

Infotainment

Ford Bronco Delivery of my BADLANDS 12463574_0
Congratulations! These daily posts of owners receiving their Broncos are fantastic- hope to understand all the nuisances of the truck. Would like to hear your thoughts on on a d off-road driving with SAS. The truck looks huge next to the explorer. Will it fit in the garage?

MacDonald_Photo

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I LOOOVE seeing people getting their Broncos!!!!

Congrats on that big ol beast!!!!

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man I LOOOVE seeing people getting their Broncos!!!!

Congrats on that big ol beast!!!!
Agreed… Makes it feel more “real” or that the rest of us are getting closer to seeing ours :)

Congrats on the Bronco - Looks awesome!
Sponsored